Epilogue

Three days before the Nightfall, both teams should accomplish one more obstacle.. It is called, Unity Course. It is an obstacle that's created and finished by a team. However, no one knew if there was a team before them who already finished the course. Only Thaniel and the unknown man, knew who passed and failed the obstacle course.

It was morning, everyone ate breakfast together. Surprisingly, Cald was often seen with Lawrence and the others. When they were done eating, they unexpectedly ran into Thaniel. "Hi dad!" Ethan smiled.

"Hello to you too Ethan and Lawrence, and Zed, and Eugene, and..Harry?" Thaniel asked; unsure if it was correct.

"You're right Sir. Greene." Harry smiled.

"If you please, I need to have a short talk with Tryst."

"What about Sir?" Cald asked.

"Nothing important, I just want you to do something for me."

"O-of course sir." Cald turned to the others, "You guys go ahead and prepare." All of them nodded then walked away.

When there were no people other than Thaniel and Cald. Thaniel spoke with a serious tone, "Pass the obstacle course Cald."

"My team and I will pass it sire. You don't need to—" however Thaniel didn't let him finish.

"No one..No team..Has ever passed it."

Cald looked at him with utter shock. "What do you mean sire? That's—"

"For so many years here in this recruitment ship, no defender, no team has ever completed the obstacle course... I need your team to pass it, Cald. No matter what." And that, Thaniel walked away.
_____________________________
Few hours passed, both teams were outside the training room; preparing for the test. Suddenly, Thaniel came with an unfamiliar man beside him. "Now, before we start the test, let me introduce you to Mr. Mikey Vibron. He owns the recruitment ship. Also, the supplies we have came from him."

"It flatters me everytime you introduce me to your beloved Defenders." Mr. Vibron's voice was deep yet reassuring.

"They are not Defenders yet."

"Anyways, I'm just here to watch the test and help Mr. Greene here." He patted Thaniel's back.

Thaniel sighed, "Let's move on shall we?"

"Of course."

"This is Team 1, Ever's team. Team 2, Tryst's team."

"Ahh.. I heard so much about both teams." Mr. Vibron said, "Goodluck." He added as he made eye contact with Cald and the others for a bit.

"Alright. Now here are the rules..
1. You only have twenty-five minutes to finish the obstacle course.
2. No one will go inside the training room while the other team takes the test.
3. NEVER tell anyone everything about this day.

Understood?"

"Sir yes sir!" Both teams replied.

"Team 1, inside." Thaniel commanded. Both teams wished each other 'goodluck!' then proceeded.
_____________________________
After twenty-five minutes, Team 1 went outside the training room. "It's alright guys." Their team leader, Ron Ever said. He turned to look at Tryst's team and smiled, "Hey. Goodluck in there!"

"Thanks Ron. Let's go guys." Cald said.

As the six of them went inside. They saw many objects that were moving in any direction. "Well s***." Zed muttered.

At the upper left side of the room, Thaniel and Mr. Vibron were watching them inside a small room. "Mr. Vibron," Thaniel called while he watched them. "Do you think they'll pass?"