II. The Mall

After breakfast, Lawrence told them to get ready. They filled Tris in about what they were about to do. So she agreed and readied.

"Uh, Tris?" Zed called.

"Yup?" Tris asked.

"Do you know how to use a gun?"

"Yeah, my dad's a soldier so he taught me how to defend myself."

"Good, here you go." Zed gave her a pistol. "Only use that for emergencies." He added. Tris nodded and placed it on her belt.

"Hey, Tris!" Eugene called, she looked at him. "Come here." He added.

They went into the garage. "Choose your weapon," Eugene said.

She saw an axe, a pipe, and a baseball bat. "Those were just the things we saw in here." He said.

"I'll choose... Maybe the axe will be fine." She said as she pointed the axe.

"Whatever. Come on, they're waiting for us."

She grabbed the axe and headed out.

"Car or walk?" Zed asked Lawrence.

"The car will be running out of fuel, but it can save us some time," Lawrence answered.

"Hop in then."

All of them hopped in the car. Lawrence and Zed at the front, Tris, Harry, Eugene at the middle, and Ethan at the back.

"You know now how to drive a car?" Lawrence asked.

"Yup!" Zed answered, he started the car and drove to the mall.

Just in time, the fuel ran out when they were in front of the mall. "Hey! Just in time!" Zed smiled.

"Good job Zed the driver," Eugene said.

They hopped out of the car and readied their weapons. Harry and Lawrence readied their rifles.

"I thought guns are for emergencies," Tris said.

"It's because we are the long-range s***s," Lawrence said.

"Language Lawrence," Harry warned him.

"Very sorry." He said like he wasn't sorry.
_____________________________
At last, they reached the front door of the mall. "Alright guys, don't be noisy," Lawrence said.

"The door is locked." Eugene tried to open it but there was no use. "This'll be hard."

"It's glass, just break it," Zed said.

"Okay then, you break it," Lawrence said to Zed.

With his pipe, he broke the glass door. "There you go," Zed said as he gestured like a butler.

All of them went inside and saw how scary and how crazy this plan was. With the pools of dried blood, and the shattered glasses Tris' heart pumped so fast. Harry saw her, he knew she was nervous.

"Tris, it's going to be fine. Just stick with us. Alright?" He said with a smile. Tris nodded and calmed herself.

They went up the broken escalator and saw the area full of blood and shattered glass. They could imagine what happened.

"So we are going through there... Right?" Zed asked as he pointed the path.

"Yes, c'mon," Lawrence answered, then they followed him.

They went through there until Ethan saw a clothes shop for girls. He looked at Tris and thought that she needed to change her style a bit.
"Hey, guys... Can Tris change a bit? If she wants to, that is." Ethan asked.