Expect the Unexpected

Ethan ran to the front door of the auditorium and tried to push the door open, but it wouldn't. "Edna! Emily! Faith! Anyone hear me?!" He shouted till his throat sore.

Faith heard Ethan at the front door and answered, "Ethan! We're stuck! Both the front and back doors are blocked!"

"Hang on! We'll get you all out of there!" Ethan ran to the back door but when he was almost near there, a vehicle destroyed the wall from the back of the auditorium, and because of that, he couldn't get them out from the back. He ran back to the front door. He told his team to open the door by force.

Meanwhile inside the auditorium, the people helped each other to remove the big blocks of cement. When everything was done, the front door flew open. "In Edna's house! C'mon!" Eric commanded as they all safely went inside Edna's home.

Once everything was clear, Ethan saw Faith and ran to her, "Is everyone alright?" He asked.

"Yeah, what about you?" She asked.

"I'm fine. What was the explosion? You have your walkie?"

"Yeah I do." Faith hurriedly took her walkie-talkie then spoke. "Guys, we have a major problem."

Faith's voice appeared in their walkie-talkies. "What happened? Are you guys okay?" Zed asked worriedly.

"Yeah we're alright." Ethan's voice appeared.

"What's the problem?" Harry asked.

"Dr. Sanchez knows our plan. They will surround us probably in a few minutes." Faith informed them.

"The wall behind the auditorium was destroyed. Zombies are emerging from the west side." Ethan added the information.

"What now?" Eugene asked.

"Stick to the plan." Lawrence answered. All of them agreed.
_____________________________
Like Eric said..robots. They knew they were no match with those high-tech AI sh*ts. Houses were burning, everything that Eden worked for to live, to survive, are all gone. One more death machine that kept on destroying everything was a somewhat like a rocket launcher but a huge one. One blow it destroys two or three houses.

Faith found Harry, he was shooting the robots alone but it was no use. "F***!" He shouted.

"They're bulletproof, the only thing that could defeat those is that big rocket launcher." Faith said as she reloaded.

"Where are the others?"

"Ethan went to find you guys."

"Any plans?"

Faith stared at the machine. She came up with an idea, however—— she knew that one of them won't make it.
_____________________________
Inside Edna's house, Emily received a voice from her walkie-talkie. It wasn't Faith's nor the boys' nor anyone's. She might have picked something up. "Uh—hello?" She answered.

"Hello? Hello? Anyone hear me? Identify yourself." A man's voice answered.

Mary's eyes widen when she recognized the voice. She took Emily's talkie and spoke, "Sergeant Beacon?"

"Who is this?" Sergeant Beacon asked.

"Mary, Mary Thompson."

"Thompson? What are you—"

"We don't have time, how many of you are there?"

"Probably as many as you need."

"Excellent! You'll see a wall above you. Land near the gate, it's the only exit we have. Wait for us until we are all there. You'll be saving a lot of people."