VI. Welcome to the Party

Before 5:00 pm, Emily went to Tris' house and prepared for Emily's party. "I am sooooo excited!!" Emily shouted in excitement.

"Me too! But.. Do I need to wear semi-formal attire?" Tris asked.

"Yeah! It's the theme! And besides, I already picked a dress for you!" Emily showed her a simple white dress.

"It looks cute!" Tris complimented.

"I know right? You should try it!" Emily said.

Tris took the dress and tried it on. When she was done, Emily saw her and said, "You look great!"

"Thanks, Emi!" Tris laughed and smiled.

"I'll just change okay? Don't leave without me!"

"Yes ma'am!"

After a few minutes, they went to the party.

Meanwhile, the guys..... Woke up late.

"We are going to be late!" Harry shouted to wake up the boys, "Hey wake up guys! We overslept for 5 more hours! It's 4:00 pm!" Harry added.

The guys woke up and readied for the party.

"Are they really serious about this?" Eugene asked as he showed them what he wore, a white polo and a black tuxedo with matching black pants.

"That's what Emily said," Lawrence said as he fixed his suit, a white polo with a brown tuxedo with matching brown pants too.

"Besides, Emily picked this for us," Zed added as he adjusts his red necktie. He wore a black polo and a red tux with matching red pants.

"Don't want the birthday girl to be disappointed!" Ethan said as he adjusts his green necktie. He wore a white polo with a green tuxedo and green pants.

"Alright! Is everyone ready?" Harry asked. He wore a white polo with a blue tuxedo and matching blue pants.

"Not yet... Uhm... Should we bring some defense stuff?" Eugene asked.

"Eugene, we are going to a party, not a battlefield," Zed explained.

"You heard what Ethan said yesterday. That guy might be there."

They all looked at each other until Lawrence spoke, "Alright. Each of us will bring a pistol, just to be sure. Hide it properly."

All of them went to get a pistol and hid it properly.

Once they got there, they saw how decorated the house was and saw how many people were in there in 1 house.

Vic saw them and walked closer to them, "I thought you guys won't make it!"

"Well, we don't want to disappoint the birthday girl. And she picked our outfit." Harry said.

Vic went closer to them and asked in a whisper, "Did you bring defense?"

"Wha-what do you mean?" Zed asked.

"You guys know what I mean."
All of them looked at each other and nodded.

"Good. 'Cause we always need to be ready." Vic said.

After that, Tris saw the guys and went to them. "Hey!" Tris greeted them, then they greeted her back.

"You look... Annoying." Eugene said.

"Come on Eugene! Be nice would you?" Harry said.

"It's fine Harry. I'll take it as a compliment." Tris said.

"You look like you're enjoying the party!" Zed said.

"Yeah, partying isn't my scene but... A little enjoyment doesn't hurt right?"