Faith

Back when the crisis started, a 17 yr. old girl was alone, in an empty house. Her hair's black colored, and she had side bangs.

One day, when she started to find food, she heard someone shouted for help. "HELP! ANYONE PLEASE!"

She ran fast and saw a defenceless priest who was about to be the three zombies' lunch. She readied her bow and arrow then shot them at their heads one by one. She walked to the zombies to get her arrows.

The priest was shocked, "Th-thank you! May God bless you!"

"Who are you?" She asked directly.

"I'm Fr. George. And you?"

"Faith Evans."

"Nice to meet you."

"Do you know it's stupid to go outside without a weapon?"

"A priest never holds a weapon, but prayer."

"Yeah, clearly, you didn't pray before you went out did you?" She raised a brow.

"I—no, you're right."

"Anyways, I need to go somewhere else——"

"Wait!" He held her wrist to stop her, "Please, let me join you! I can help!"

"Really? Like what?"

"Medicine..Find food..The simple things."

"So you admit you can't fight a zombie."

"Unfortunately.."

"Why not? They stupidly kill people."

"They were humans like us."

"But they aren't anymore."

"I won't argue because of this."

"Who says about arguing? Come on." She walked away, so as he.

Days went by, they were together through ups and downs. Fr. George became like a real father to Faith, then she became like a daughter to him. Everything was okay until— Fr. George coughed out blood. When he saw it, he kept it to himself.
_____________________________
Days passed, Faith and Fr. George walked on the streets of a damned empty town. No people, it was quiet like a ghost town.

"We should at least look for something to eat or gas for the car." He said.

"That is why we are here." She said.

They went inside a store, their were no zombies. Well, at least for the meantime. "These should be enough for the trip—" he coughed, then they saw blood on his hand.

"Fr. George.." She called in a sad tone.

"Don't mind me, Faith. Better get these before the sun sets."

Faith nodded then helped him.

Night came, they stayed inside an empty house. They were about to eat dinner when— "Faith?" Fr. George called.