Truth

The sun was about to set and they haven't found Emily and Tris. Yet, they were all bothered of what Harry said.
"What do you mean?" Zed asked.

"It's— It's Eric... He's alive." Harry said as he looked at them.

"How did that happen?" Eugene asked.

"I don't know, I thought Emily killed him already."

Just then, they heard Emily's voice, "Let go of us!"

"Oh? So you want me to let go of the two of you? Hmm.. Let's see— no." Eric said as he laughed.

Ethan had an idea and told the plan to the others.

Tris and Emily struggled to get free but it was no use. "Would you really do this to your granddaughter?" Emily asked angrily.

"Mm-hm.. Let me rephrase that question. Would you really shoot your grandfather for the sake of your friends?" He said as he went closer to her with his devilish eyes.

"I-I didn't want what I did.."

"But you still did it!" Eric slapped her face. "You chose this girl over me! You chose your stupid friends over your family!" He slapped her again. "I should've killed you already if you weren't my granddaughter.."

Unexpectedly, because of Eric's seething, he cried.
When Emily saw him cried, she suddenly burst into tears, realizing of what she did to her grandfather. She was mortified of how she treated him, of what she did to him.. She could see it, in his eyes, he was depressed. No mixed emotions, no happiness, no lies, it was all truth. Yet, she couldn't believe him. "You're lying.. Don't act infront of me. You murdered many people, without any reason! You rape and kill them for your own satisfaction! Did you really think I'll believe you after everything you did?!" Emily said.

"Emily.. I don't rape, I just scare them to think that I'll rape them. What I really do, is that I let them take off their clothes and interrogate." Eric explained.

"Interrogate what?" Tris asked.

"The cure.. Tris... I worked for the ADMC, Anti-Disaster Management Corps. Also, guess what? They are better than the CSD."

"What are you talking about?" Emily asked.

"Forgive me, 'cause I'm about to say this Tris.. Your mother, lied."

While Eric was busy with the girls, the guys were in position. "3..2..1 and—" Zed again, was interrupted—

"Come here and talk fellas!" Eric said. All of them walked to Eric and saw the girls.

"Bryan?" Emily cried.

"Emily!—" Bryan shouted.

Without knowing, one of Eric's men stepped back and took a walk.

"Well hey there! Long time no see! I was about to tell Tris about her mother." Eric added.

"What about my mother?" Tris asked.

"You don't have any clue do you?"

"I-I don't.." Tris answered.

"Well then... Your mother lied. When the both of you ran away from the CSD you could have take the helicopter, but you didn't. It was because your mother had a mission, and that was to find a cure for the CSD.. If she didn't find anything, she might be killed by the CSD's hands."