Water

Four days ago, when Faith sent a message. Harry and Zed immediately ran to Eric. "Eric! Eric!" They called his name.

Eric stopped walking and looked at them. "What's the matter?"

Harry showed Eric the letter that Faith sent. "Someone needs our help outside the wall." Zed said.

Eric took the letter and read it. He folded it again and answered, "No."

Zed and Harry looked at each other then to Eric. "But someone needs our help." Harry said.

"Maybe you forgot..lockdown." Eric crampled the paper and threw it away. Harry caught the crampled paper just in time.

"Eric, you called for me?" Lawrence approached them.

"Yeah, how's everything?" Eric asked.

"In good shape." Lawrence saw Harry and Zed, he also saw the crampled paper, "What's that?"

"Someone sent this using an arrow, and they need our help." Harry answered.

"Who sent it?"

"We don't know, but we need to help them."

Eric turned to face Harry and glared at him, "Exactly! We don't know who we are going to help!"

"The arrow almost killed one of us—" Zed said.

"Exactly!"

"But it hit the ground. Whoever this person is..doesn't have any interest in killing us." Harry added.

"It's not just about the person, it is also about the horde outside. If we save this— whoever this person is, there's a possibility that one of our men die."

"We have unexpectedly tons of spiked barricades over there." Eugene said as he walked to them. "I can freaking hear you guys from over there." He pointed at the group of men nearby building a spiked barricade.

"Then let's use those barricades to save this piece of—" but before Lawrence could finish.

"Language." Harry interrupted.

Eric sighed, "Saving one life could probably ruin many."

"It could, but that day when..we saved Tris..no one died." Lawrence said.

"So you're taking their side?"

"I'm not taking sides."

"Fine. Do whatever you want. However, if something happens to anybody..then I'll shut the gate immediately. Do you understand?"

"We understand plenty." Zed said.

Eric walked away to continue his job.

On the other hand, Ethan saw all four of them together, so he ran to them. "We need more time for the barricades. We also need to test it." He said.

"We need it ASAP." Harry said to Ethan.

"What's with the hurry?"

"Someone needs our help outside the wall."
_____________________________
The day of the rescue began, Harry told Zed that he will go with Ethan. "What?! But why me?" Zed complained.

"I have a job to do here. Besides, you're the best driver among the five of us." Harry said, calm as ever.

"You speak like Lawrence."

"You speak like Eugene."

"I don't speak like that." Eugene spoke as he walked to them, "I can hear you guys from the garden."