No Way

Once again, they prepared for the upcoming operation, Operation: Horde Away. They were in Edna's office to discuss about their plan.

"We went near the trucks and found these." Vic showed the sack of clothes that had a CSD logo on each clothes.

"CSD?" Edna said as she took a cloth out of the sack.

"Speaking of CSD, Tris? Did you know about this?" Vic asked.

"No.." Tris answered as she shook her head.

"Then maybe the CSD kept this thing." Edna said.

"How many sacks were there?" Emily asked.

"More than 5." Lawrence answered.

"More like.. More than 35?" Zed said.

"75 maybe." Harry added.

"Don't forget the ones in the back of the truck." Eugene reminded.

"A hundred maybe?" Ethan said.

"That many?!" Emily asked in shock.

"Oh God save us.." Edna prayed.

"I find this plan nothing but disaster." Vic said disappointedly.

"Don't be like that Vic, as long as we communicate and have each other, nothing bad will happen." Lawrence said with a smile.

"I didn't said we'll fail, for the sake of our survival. I'll do what's must."

"Jeez, don't be dramatic Vic." Eugene complained.

"I'm not being dramatic."

"Anyways, when will the operation start?" Tris asked.

"Once we are ready." Edna answered.

After a few minutes, Tris went out with Emily to scavenge, Zed went to patroling, Ethan went to the lookouts, and Eugene went to medic training.

Harry and Lawrence walked together on the road to facilitate for the operation. They saw Bryan and the other people in the community infront of the wall.

"Is it this one?" Lawrence asked.

"Whenever the lookouts go outside, looking outside the walls, there's no sign of zombies here." Bryan answered.

"How can you be sure?" Harry asked.

"I'm not, I'm just relying on the words they tell—"

"AAAAAHHHHH!!!!" A man screamed from a distance. All of them looked around and followed the scream.

Once they were near, they saw the man from the auditorium. The man cried as he was being eaten by a zombie. Bryan killed the zombie with anger until it was dead, he knelt before the man and cried. "I-I'm sorry..." the man whispered to him.

"You're such an idiot, uncle." Bryan cried.

"I-I.. Didn't trust these men in the walls... Fo-forgive me.."

"I always forgive you uncle..."

"Please, pl-ease, Bryan... Shoot me after I die..."

"No, uncle, no, please? Please don't—"

"This is my last request... So do it."

Bryan shook his head as he cried. "S-see you o-on the other si-ide..." the man looked at him and smiled for the last time. When he exhaled his last breath, Bryan cried.

Harry and Lawrence just stood there, saw the whole scene. "We're s—" but before Harry could finish—

"It's fine.. My uncle's resting.." Bryan stood up and readied his gun.