Rescue Mission

The next day, Emily went to Tris' house. She knocked on her door and said, "Hey Tris! It's time for patrolling! Don't make me come get you!" But no one replied. Emily called her again, "Tris?" She opened her door and called her name again. "Tris? Are you home?" Emily searched Tris' room but she wasn't there. When she went downstairs, she saw a note on the table. She took the note and read it.

Don't worry, little Tris is fine with me. But if you want her back, come and get her. -Eric

Emily ran to Edna with the note. When she was on her way there, she accidentally bumped into Lawrence. "Woah! What's with the hurry?" Lawrence asked.

"Get the other guys now and meet me at my grandmother's office!" Emily said.

"What happened?"

"I'll explain everything there, for now get the others!" Emily ran as fast as she could and Lawrence did what Emily told him to do.

In the office, the guys went in and saw Emily and Edna.
"What's with the group calling?" Eugene asked.

"It's an emergency." Emily said.

"What is it that you want to say Emily?" Lawrence asked.

"This." Emily showed them the note, Lawrence took it and read it. He looked at the guys worriedly.

"What is it?" Harry asked.

"It's... It's Eric.. He has Tris." Lawrence said, worriedly.

"How?" Zed asked.

"I don't know.. But wherever she is, she's in his community. They kidnapped her." Emily said.

The guys looked at each other worriedly. "Then let's get her!" Eugene said, the others looked at him. "I won't sit, stand, and do nothing in here. We know she's out there with that motherf***** so let's go get her!" He added.

The guys smiled at each other, meaning, they'll save her, whatever it takes.

"I'll come too!" Emily said.

"But sweetheart—" Edna was interrupted by Emily—

"She's my best friend! And besides.. They don't know where heaven is." Emily said as she looked at the guys.

"Let's ready then!" Ethan said. They all prepared their things and went out before sunset.

Meanwhile, Eric's men threw Tris to her room and locked the door. She didn't had clothes on her except for pants, she only had a blanket that covered her body. She cried so much, she didn't want to go there again. She wanted to escape, but there was nothing she could do. They fed her with food, but she didn't eat it, even there was no poison on the food. There was literally NOTHING. No weapon, no food. She only drank water. She sat at the corner of the room, she cried, "Mom... I'm so sorry.. I looked back... I looked back!" She cried harder than before.

It was already night, the 6 of them hid their car where no one could see but them. They readied their weapons and went out. "What's the plan?" Zed asked Emily.

"I know where they kept her. The room's called hell." Emily said.

"Psh. The place is hell." Eugene said.

"How are we gonna get there?" Ethan asked.

"Expect there will be many guards guarding the room or maybe outside the room." Emily said.

"Are you saying.. We're gonna kill them?" Harry asked.

"What? No! Just knock them out!"

"No one needs to die tonighy." Lawrence said.