Chapter Sixteen

The Winchester girl thinks about her brothers' offer. She knows it's a trap. She knows they're lying. But... she can't help but want to go with them. They are her brothers. But she doesn't know if she should. She is a celestial being. She could hear them while they discussed their foolish plan to lie to her and take her to Bobby's for questioning.

She could just disappear. She could just go hide somewhere and build herself a life, a life without Tex, yes, but a life nonetheless. She could just go be happy, forget about hunting, forget about her brothers, about Castiel and the other angels, forget about Bobby.

But could she really abandon her family like that?

I watch her as she thinks. Her face shows no expression, gives away no detail of what she's thinking. Dean Winchester is thinking about his twin. The angel in front of him reminds him so much of her. The poor man has no idea the angel is her. Sam Winchester is thinking about so much. His former girlfriend Jessica, his brother, his father, how much he wishes he could have, as the Winchesters put it, 'an apple pie life'. He's concerned about his brother. He thinks Dean is unstable. He misses Jessica, even though she died a long time ago. He doesn't know whether to be happy or sad about his father's death. On the one hand, John Winchester was his father. On the other hand, he was neglective of his children, and the two always disagreed. He wants Jess to be alive, he wants them both to have graduated law school, to get married and to have kids and be happy, he wants to forget about hunting.

Last time I narrated this story of theirs, I told you the Winchester sister was destined to be the Queen of Hell, and that's why I bought her back. You might have questions about that. 'How did you bring her back if she had no soul to go to Heaven or Hell or Purgatory?' or maybe 'How could an angel be the Queen of Hell?' All will be answered in good time, my friends.