The Surprise

6: INT. CAR DAY DISSOLVE TO:

Freddie brings everyone to the studio.

BRIAN: Tell me again why we're going to the studio today?

FREDDIE: It's a surprise darling!

BRIAN: Ah, lovely.

RACHAEL: You're gonna love it! (kisses his cheek)

BRIAN: (smiles)

7: INT. STUDIO DAY CUT TO:

Brian gets his surprise.

RACHAEL: Honey, this is your real gift. (gives him a big box) Happy birthday sweetheart.

BRIAN: Thank you my love. (opens it up) (jaw drops) It's... It's my Red Special... It looks just like new.

RACHAEL: I had it refurbished. Do you like it?

BRIAN: I love it! (kisses her passionately) Thank you so much! It's beautiful!

RACHAEL: You're welcome!

ROGER: So Bri, now that you've got your precious guitar back, how about playing us that song you were whining about?

BRIAN: Oh, yes, ok. (sits down) (starts playing it) (starts singing) There's no time for us... There's no place for us... What is this thing that builds our dreams, yet slips away from us? Who wants to live forever? Who wants to live forever? Ooh...

FREDDIE: (reads the lyrics) (continues) There's no chance for us... It's all decided for us... This world has only one sweet moment set aside for us... Who wants to live forever? Who wants to live forever? Ooh...

8: INT. STUDIO NIGHT DISSOLVE TO:

The band finishes recording Who Wants To Live Forever.

BRIAN: (recording) But touch my tears with your lips...

FREDDIE: (continues) Touch my world with your fingertips... And we can have forever! And we can love forever! Forever is our today...

BRIAN: (continues) Who waits forever anyway?

RACHAEL: (to herself) "By the end of the song, I was in tears. It really was beautiful, but the lyrics felt all too real..."

BRIAN: Rachael?

RACHAEL: (snaps out of it) Huh?

BRIAN: Darling, are you ready? The track is finished. We're going to dinner tonight, remember?

RACHAEL: Yeah, let's go.

BRIAN: Hold on, are you crying?

RACHAEL: (to herself) "Damn my stupid emotions." Well... I was.

BRIAN: Why?

RACHAEL: That song is just so beautiful.

BRIAN: Not as beautiful as you are. (caresses her cheek) (goes to kiss her)

FREDDIE: Hey, get a bloody room! Come on you two, we've got reservations. (they all leave)

9: INT. RESTAURANT NIGHT DISSOLVE TO:

Freddie takes everyone out to dinner.

FREDDIE: (raises his glass) To Brian, the greatest guitarist the world has ever known!

RACHAEL: (everyone) Cheers!

BRIAN: Thank you Fred! (everyone sips their drinks)

RACHAEL: (kisses his cheek)

BRIAN: I can't wait to get some alone time with you.

RACHAEL: Me neither!