The Surprise (Part Four)

101: INT. HOTEL ROOM DAY FADE IN:

The next day.

RACHAEL: (wakes up in Brian's arms)

BRIAN: (gently strokes her hair) Good morning my love.

RACHAEL: (smiles softly) Good morning honey.

BRIAN: Are you hungry?

RACHAEL: I could eat.

BRIAN: Would you like me to order room service?

RACHAEL: Sure. I'm still kinda tired though.

BRIAN: No problem love, I'll wake you when the food comes. By the way, are you ready for your last clue?

RACHAEL: Hit me.

BRIAN: All right... Born in Gary, Indiana, and one of nine children.

RACHAEL: (thinks for a minute) (smiles) Oh my God! Brian! You did not!

BRIAN: Did what?

RACHAEL: Come on! It's Michael Jackson! I know it!

BRIAN: Maybe it is, or maybe his show was sold out and I had to get La Toya Jackson tickets instead.

RACHAEL: Awww! Not La Toya! She sucks!

BRIAN: (laughs) You'll find out tonight darling. (kisses her hand)

102: INT. DRESSING ROOM NIGHT DISSOLVE TO:

Rachael gets the last surprise.

RACHAEL: Can I take the blindfold off yet?

BRIAN: Yes love!

RACHAEL: (takes it off to see Michael Jackson standing in front of her) (jaw drops)

MICHAEL JACKSON: Hi, I'm Michael, it's so nice to meet you! (shakes her hand)

RACHAEL: (blinks rapidly and blushes hard) I... I love you! It's an honor to meet you!

MICHAEL JACKSON: (blushes shyly) Thank you. (kisses her) (both pose for a picture) I'll call you up when it's time to sing. (leaves)

RACHAEL: (stunned) Wait, what?

BRIAN: That's right love, you're going to be singing with Michael Jackson tonight.

RACHAEL: (goes pale) (to herself) "Suddenly I couldn't hear anything but my heart beating. I was overjoyed but nervous as hell." (jaw drops)

BRIAN: Love? Say something.

RACHAEL: (faints)

BRIAN: (catches her) Whoa there love! Are you going to be alright?

RACHAEL: Brian, I don't think I can do this.

BRIAN: Love, how many times have you done this before?

RACHAEL: Yeah, but this is Michael Jackson we're talking about. THE BIGGEST STAR IN THE WORLD. I can't do this!

BRIAN: Yes you can! (kisses her)

RACHAEL: Ok... Here I go... (walks out nervously)

103: INT. STADIUM NIGHT CUT TO:

Rachael gets to perform with Michael Jackson.

MICHAEL JACKSON: (starts singing) Each time the wind blows, I hear your voice so I call your name... Whispers at morning, our love is dawning, Heaven's glad you came... You know how I feel, this thing can't go wrong, I'm so proud to say I love you, your love's got me high, I long to get by, this time it's forever, love is the answer...

RACHAEL: (starts singing) I hear your voice now, you are my choice now, the love you bring, Heaven's in my heart, at your call I hear harps and angels sing, you know how I feel, this thing can't go wrong, I can't live my life without you...

MICHAEL JACKSON: I just can't hold on...

RACHAEL: I feel we belong...

MICHAEL JACKSON: My life ain't worth living if I can't be with you! I just can't stop loving you, I just can't stop loving you! And if I stop, then tell me just what will I do. Cause I just can't stop loving you...

104: INT. HOTEL ROOM NIGHT DISSOLVE TO:

Later that night...

BRIAN: (cuddling Rachael) So, did ya have a good birthday week?

RACHAEL: It was incredible! Brian, I can't believe you did all this for me! Thank you so much!

BRIAN: You're welcome love... (kisses her passionately)

RACHAEL: (wraps her arms around his neck)

BRIAN: (begins thrusting)

RACHAEL: (sighs with passion) Oh Brian... Brian... (sighs) (both breathing heavily)

BRIAN: How was that?

RACHAEL: Amazing as usual!

BRIAN: (smiles) Good.