Love Of My Life

(A/N: I tried to edit this pic so that it was just Brian and Chrissie (me) I know it came out bad so I apologize.)

132: INT. STADIUM NIGHT

Brian surprises Rachael.

BRIAN: Good evening ladies and gentlemen... This next song, which I'm sure you all know, is dedicated to my lovely wife Rachael May. On this day 45 years ago at this very venue, I met the love of my life.

RACHAEL: (jaw drops) (to herself) "This is the Xfinity Center????!!!!"

BRIAN: And I would like to call her on. So, come on up darling.

RACHAEL: (slowly walks onstage)

BRIAN: (starts playing) (starts singing) Love of my life, you've hurt me. You've broken my heart and now you leave me, love of my life, can't you see? Bring it back, bring it back, don't take it away from me because you don't know what it means to me... Love of my life, don't leave me, you've stolen my love and now desert me, love of my life can't you see? Bring it back, bring it back, don't take it away from me because you don't know what it means to me... You will remember when this is blown over, everything's all by the way, when I grow older I will be here at your side to remind you how I still love you... I still love you... (kisses her passionately) (whispers to her) I love you.

RACHAEL: (in tears) I love you too.

BRIAN: Come on, I wanna show you something. (brings her backstage)

133: INT. STADIUM (BACKSTAGE AREA) NIGHT

Brian and Rachael renew their vows.

ROGER: (everyone) SURPRISE!!!

RACHAEL: (to herself) "Brian had decorated the entire backstage area to look like a wedding chapel. All six of our beautiful children were there, even Deacy."

BRIAN: Happy anniversary my love. (kisses her)

RACHAEL: You did all this for me?

BRIAN: Yes love. Madam Lambert is gonna officiate the ceremony.

RACHAEL: (chuckles)

ADAM: We are gathered here today to renew the love of Brian and Rachael May.

BRIAN: Rachael, 45 years ago today I met a beautiful, shy young girl from Plymouth. Little did I know, I'd found the love of my life. We've had our ups and downs, but I could never love anyone the way I love you. You've brought me nothing but happiness and you've stood by me through it all.

RACHAEL: (wraps her arms around him) Brian... My life began that night. I was just your average Queen fan, I didn't think anything would come of a simple little encounter on the way to the bathroom!

BRIAN: (chuckles)

RACHAEL: But, I ended up finding my other half... My soulmate. We've been through everything together... I can't even remember my life before I met you... I love you Brian Harold May.

BRIAN: I love you Rachael Caroline May. (caresses her cheek) Whatever comes of you and me, I'd love to leave my memory with you.

RACHAEL: One thing's still true. When I look, and I find... I still love you. (Kisses him passionately)

The End