Reunion

129: INT. DRESSING ROOM NIGHT

Rachael gets an unexpected visitor.

RACHAEL: (walks in)

DEACY: Rachael!

RACHAEL: (stunned) JOHN?! (runs to him and hugs him tightly)

DEACY: It's been a long time.

RACHAEL: Oh Deacy, I've missed you so much. We all have.

DEACY: I've missed you too.

BRIAN: Have you seen the film John?

DEACY: I have.

BRIAN: And?

DEACY: I thought it was brilliant.

BRIAN: You know, Rachael and I are supposed to go on and sing No One But You. Roger's got laryngitis so he can't sing his part but he's gonna play drums. It would mean the world to me if you played with us.

DEACY: Oh, I don't know...

RACHAEL: Come on! Please Deacy? For me?

DEACY: Well... Ok.

BRIAN: (smiles) All right! Let's do it!

130: INT. STADIUM NIGHT

The three surviving Queen members play together for the first time in 21 years.

RACHAEL: (comes out) (starts singing) A hand above the water... An angel reaching for the sky, is it raining in Heaven? Do you want us to cry? And everywhere the broken hearted, on every lonely avenue... No one could reach them... No one but you... One by one, only the good die young, they're only flying too close to the sun... And life goes on... Without you...

BRIAN: (comes out and starts singing) Another tricky situation... (tears well up in his eyes) I get to drowning in the blues... And I find myself thinking... Well, what would you do? Yes, it was such an operation! Forever paying every due... Hell! Ya made a sensation! Yeah! You found a way through! One by one, only the good die young, they're only flying too close to the sun... We'll remember... Forever.

RACHAEL: (takes his hand) (continues) And now the party must be over... I guess we'll never understand... The sense of your leaving... Was it the way it was planned? And so we grace another table and raise our glasses one more time... There's a face at the window, and I ain't never, never saying goodbye... One by one, only the good die young! They're only flying too close to the sun... Crying for nothing... Crying for no one... No one... But you... (crowd gives a standing ovation) (they all gather for a group hug)