The Interview (Part One)

(A/N: I would just like to apologize in advance for the fact that this chapter totally sucks. I wrote it to fill in empty space because I had writers block. This chapter is basically random.)

55: INT. BRIAN'S HOUSE (BEDROOM) DAY FADE IN:

The next day...

RACHAEL: (gently wakes him up) Wake up honey, you gotta get to the studio.

BRIAN: (moans and throws a pillow over his head)

RACHAEL: (laughs) Honey, come on. You gotta get up.

BRIAN: (sighs) I know. (gets up) (puts on a pair of black pants, a white button-up shirt and black jacket) (fluffs his curls)

RACHAEL: (walks up to him and wraps her arms around his waist) You look great.

BRIAN: (smiles lovingly at her) Thank you love.

RACHAEL: (kisses him) I love you.

BRIAN: I love you too darling. I'll be back in a bit. (walks out)

56: INT. STUDIO DAY

The band has an interview.

TALK SHOW HOST: Hello and welcome to the show.

BRIAN: Thank you very much for having us. To be honest, I really wouldn't be doing this by choice, I just didn't wanna disappoint you guys that's all, I mean really I need to sleep.

TALK SHOW HOST: Well, we can keep this short. So, this album, Made In Heaven. Why now?

BRIAN: Well, we thought the time was right, and all the proceeds are going to the AIDS foundation.

TALK SHOW HOST: Speaking of Freddie's death, how exactly did he contract the virus? Was he gay?

BRIAN: Listen, do you want to do an interview about the album? Because this is really wasting time, I'm sorry to be difficult.

TALK SHOW HOST: All right, we'll move onto another question... Regarding Bohemian Rhapsody, some people have wondered why you never sung the song live in it's entirety.

BRIAN: Do you mean the operatic section?

TALK SHOW HOST: Yes.

BRIAN: It would be pointless. There are hundreds of us on the tape, but onstage it was always just the four of us.

TALK SHOW HOST: But fans wanted to hear it done live.

BRIAN: Look, we've only got like three minutes left. If you want to do an interview, do an interview, but this is ridiculous. I'm sorry. (shakes his hand and walks out)

57: INT. BRIAN'S HOUSE (LIVING ROOM) DAY

Later that day...

BRIAN: (comes in)

RACHAEL: Hey honey, you're home early.

BRIAN: Ah, the talk show host was a wanker.

RACHAEL: I know, I was watching.

BRIAN: It's not anybody's business. Everyone already knows.

RACHAEL: I know.

BRIAN: I'm bloody exhausted.

RACHAEL: (gets up and walks over to him) (puts her arms around him) You know, the kids aren't home, we've got the house all to ourselves. Why don't I go run us a nice hot bath like the old days?

BRIAN: (smiles at her) I like the sound of that.

RACHAEL: (chuckles) Good. (kisses his cheek and leads him into the bathroom)