The Film

(A/N: HUGE time skip.)

127: INT. BRIAN'S HOUSE (LIVING ROOM) DAY FADE IN:

22 years later, 2018.

BRIAN: (comes in)

RACHAEL: Hey honey. (gets up and kisses him) How's the movie coming?

BRIAN: It's coming along splendidly. We've got the cast assembled. (shows her a picture of the cast) That's Rami Malek, he plays Fred. Ben Hardy here plays Rog, and this lad here, Gwilym Lee is playing me.

RACHAEL: (does a double take) Holy shit, Brian, this kid looks exactly like you!

BRIAN: I know! Quite uncanny. And Joe Mazzello plays Deacy.

RACHAEL: He does look a lot like John... I know I ask you this all the time, but have you talked to him?

BRIAN: Love, I told you, none of us have talked to John since 1997. He wants nothing to do with show business.

RACHAEL: I know... I would love to see him though...

BRIAN: I know darling. Now, the only person we're having trouble casting is you, any ideas?

RACHAEL: Yes, Jennifer Lawrence.

BRIAN: The girl from The Hunger Games?

RACHAEL: Yes.

BRIAN: Well, I suppose she does look a bit like you.

RACHAEL: See?

BRIAN: All right. I'll arrange it. Oh, by the way, I invited Gwilym and the other boys over. I figured you'd like to meet them.

RACHAEL: I'd love to!

BRIAN: (hears a knock at the door) That must be them. (opens the door) Hi guys, come on in. Rachael, this is Rami, Gwilym, Ben and Joe. And Lucy Boynton will be playing Mary.

RACHAEL: Hi! (shakes all their hands) (meets eyes with Gwilym) Gwilym, I gotta tell you, you look just like Brian!

GWILYM: Well, thank you very much Mrs. May, that means a lot coming from you.

RACHAEL: Please! Call me Rachael! I hope this isn't a weird question but... Could I kiss you?

GWILYM: (blushes) If it's alright with Brian.

BRIAN: Well, normally I'd say no, but seeing as you're already dressed as me and playing me, I don't see why not.

RACHAEL: (gives him a friendly kiss on the lips) You all are gonna be fantastic. This film is going to be EPIC!!!

 This film is going to be EPIC!!!