Later

96: INT. HOTEL ROOM NIGHT DISSOLVE TO:

Later that night...

RACHAEL: (comes in) Hi honey!

BRIAN: Hello my love. How was the show?

RACHAEL: It was amazing, thank you so much!!!

BRIAN: You're welcome darling.

RACHAEL: (sits down on the bed) How are you feeling?

BRIAN: Not so good honestly.

RACHAEL: Well, did you go to the doctor?

BRIAN: Yes, of course.

RACHAEL: Well, what did they say?

BRIAN: (looks down) (goes pale)

RACHAEL: Honey, what is it?

BRIAN: I don't want you to worry... But, apparently I've got hepatitis again.

RACHAEL: (eyes widen) WHAT?! Why aren't you at the hospital???

BRIAN: I was at the hospital, they discharged me an hour ago. I'll be fine, they gave me some antibiotics.

RACHAEL: How did you even get it?!

BRIAN: Sometimes it can recur.

RACHAEL: (looks at him with concern)

BRIAN: Don't worry about me darling, I'll be alright.

RACHAEL: (crawls under the covers next to him) (wraps her arms around him)

BRIAN: Darling, why don't you sleep on the couch? You'll get sick if you sleep with me tonight.

RACHAEL: (smiles at him mischievously) Then I won't sleep with you tonight! (winks at him and kisses his cheek)

BRIAN: (realizes what she means) (laughs) You know that's not what I meant!

RACHAEL: I know, I'm just trying to make you feel better.

BRIAN: You know what would make me feel better? Hearing you sing.

RACHAEL: (smiles up at him) Ok... (starts singing) Long ago and oh so far away, I fell in love with you before the second show... Your guitar, it sounds so sweet and clear, but you're not really here, it's just the radio... Don't you remember you told me you loved me baby? You said you'd be coming back this way again baby. Baby, baby, baby, oh baby... I love you... I really do...

BRIAN: (kisses her head) That was beautiful.

RACHAEL: (blushes) Thank you sweetie. You need anything while I'm still up?

BRIAN: Oh, no, I'm fine love.

RACHAEL: Are you sure?

BRIAN: (chuckles) You worry too much! Go to sleep.

RACHAEL: (rests her head against his chest and falls asleep)