Chapter 1: The new kids.

Warning: this book has been written over the span of 5 years. The first 20 chapters kinda suck but you'll have to cut me some slack, I was 12 🙁🙁

Anyways I've revamped (kinda) so have fun.

———

Third person•

[Y/n] was only 4 when she discovered her love for torturing small animals. Not killing them. Just watching them trying to escape cages she would build for them. She did this a lot. Of course, her parents thought it was weird but passed it off as "normal childish behavior".
At the age of 7, she accidentally killed her pet, but she didn't feel guilt, regret, or sadness.. just.. Like she wanted to do it again?

[Y/n] was homeschooled, so she was very lonely. She lived in a big neighborhood. A rich one at that. There were no other kids in the neighborhood to play with. So she started talking to her "imaginary friend". Her imaginary friend's name was "Nolan". When she was 9 Nolan told her to Start killing animals again. She did so. She killed the neighbor's pet. Strays and other small animals. When her parents asked why she did this, she would say

"Nolan told me to." They took her to a therapist, in hopes of getting her to stop.

The therapist and [Y/n] were talking. But when she told her about Nolan, the therapist simply said

"Nolan isn't real." The therapist told [Y/n]. [Y/n] Snapped.

"NOLAN IS REAL! HE HELPS ME WHEN NOBODY ELSE DOES!"

The therapist continued to tell [Y/n] it was her imagination. [Y/n] picked up a book and threw it at the therapist, the therapist gasped and fell out of her chair. The book hit her right between the eyes. [Y/n] proceeded to hit the therapist with the edge of the book. Two people came and carried her out. [Y/n] flailed her arms but it was no use. She was diagnosed with Schizophrenia, Psychopathy, and Bipolar disorder. Her parents took her home and scolded her, and locked her in her room. Before they shut her in her room they said

"NOLAN IS NOT REAL." This made [Y/n]'s blood boil. She started throwing things around the room.

"Hurt them," Nolan told her.

She hesitantly asked, "How?" [Y/n]'s vision started going blurry and she assumed she passed out. When [Y/n] woke up she was standing in the living room, the furniture was scattered everywhere, the wallpaper was ripped, she had blood on her hands and her parents were staring at her from the corner in fear. She didn't know what happened. She stared at her parents confused. Her dad walked up to her, picked her up, cleaned her hands off, and brought her to her room. She didn't know what happened, but after that, her parents always looked at her with a cold stare. Her parents never told her what happened.

After the incident, Nolan disappeared for a few weeks.

a new family moved into her neighborhood. The people moved in right down the street. Of course, she was excited, the people who moved in had kids her age, She was 14 at the time. Her parents still were cold to her. They barely talked to each other. It made her sad, not knowing what she did, but she looked past it. she still occasionally tortured animals. But it just wasn't satisfying anymore. Her parents decided to send her to public school. [Y/n] was nervous that the kids would make fun of her.

She decided she would introduce herself to the new kids. She knocked on their door. A boy with long light brown hair, blue eyes, and peach skin answered.

"Hi! I'm [Y/n]!" The boy looked at her, with a bored look in his eyes.

"Hello, uh... [Y/n]. Can I help you?" The boy asked.

"Well, Uhm... I just wanted to welcome you to the neighborhood." She asked sounding a bit sad at the boy's boring response.

"Uh.. thanks... I'm Jeffery." The boy said. [Y/n] was interested. This boy gave off weird vibes. Hmm.. that's odd...

Word count: 657

OHdEarJeebUs-