▪️Chapter 1▪️

I highly suggest reading the chapter before this one. Also, keep in mind that this is a fiction book and the events that take place would most likely never happen and were written to add a lot of dramatic effects. Enjoy! :)

---------------------------------------

Present-day

The airport doors opened. Chaos hurried footsteps of people trying to catch their plane greeted Erilian along with urgent chatters and suitcases being pulled against the tiled floor. Her phone vibrated in her hand. She looked down at her phone to check if she received any messages and wasn't surprised to find one from her sister reading; I'll meet you outside.

Turning around, she walked back outside, warmth flooding her entire body as the sun rays hit her tanned skin. She leaned against the expensive sports car that was parked right in front of her for a few minutes before she heard the screams of an excited crowd. She smirked, her sister had arrived. A hulking man stepped out followed by a girl wearing dark shades and a huge coat, raven hair flowing behind her. A group of excited fans, screaming her name were following them. Without a word, the girl climbed into the driver's seat and Erilian chuckled, climbing into the passenger seat. The bodyguard made sure she was safe before climbing into an SUV behind them. The girl took off her shades to reveal a set of bright blue-green eyes that stared at her with excitement. "I've missed you," she said pulling Erilian into a firm hug.

"I missed you too, El," said Erilian hugging her sister for a second longer. "You're not allowed to leave again!"

"How I wish. I need a break soon," said Elena as she pulled away then pushed the seat backward and leaned it back as she started the engine. "How have you been? How are the other two trouble makers?" she asked while she looked left and right to make sure it was safe for her to drive out of the parking spot.

"Still causing trouble," said Erilian and watched as her sister expertly swerve past by different cars with one hand on the steering wheel and the other on the gear shift. "I've been better that's for sure," she mumbled before staring out the window. "High school sucks."

Elena let out a warm laugh and Erilian smiled at the sound. She couldn't remember the last time she genuinely heard her sister laugh. "Well I'm glad I was homeschooled," said Elena stopping at a red light and looking at her sister. "Tell me what's wrong." she nudged her playfully.

Erilian groaned before sinking into her seat. "I can't believe I ever wanted to go to school, why couldn't I just have been happy being homeschooled?"

"Beats me," shrugged Elena. "I'll never know how your brain works."

Erilian glared at her before trying to slap her up the head. Elena saw it coming and quickly dodged, smirking at her. "Your fast, but I'm faster."

Erilian rolled her eyes continuing to stare out the window. "What's wrong? The boys aren't to your liking?" asked Elena.

"Please El, I could care less about the boys."

"True, but if you do decide to get a boyfriend tell me first so I can kill him before anything happens," Elena nodded her head seriously pointing at her before she turned to the green light.

Erilian chuckled at her overprotective sister. "Got it. Get a boyfriend and tell you after it happens," she said nodding once.

Elena slapped the back of her sister's head, keeping her eyes on the road as Erilian laughed, rubbing her head. "I will kill you too," said Elena in all seriousness. "I hope the other two are smarter than you," she mumbled.

"Not likely," scoffed Erilian. "I'm the genius of the family, remember?"

Elena chuckled but said nothing. A second later her brows furrowed as she remembered something. "Who brought the car, you don't drive."