▪️Chapter 6▪️

The next day Erilian woke up and went downstairs for breakfast after she had checked up on her sister, who was still fast asleep. "Good morning, Seb. Do you think you could wake El up after a while and send her to school? I'll just ask Sebastian to drive me today."

"Of course dear, have breakfast before you go," Sebrina kindly replied.

"Thank you." she smiled gratefully before calling Sebastian.

When Erilian arrived at school the others were waiting for her. However, there was a new guy among them. From where she was, she could see he was quite tanned with black hair. But what caught her attention the most was the way Lucas dressed today.

He wore a navy blue T-shirt with the sleeves pulled up to his elbows, sky blue ripped jeans, red Chuck Taylor, and a green-white lumberjack tied to his waist. On top of his head was a cap faced backward, she never thought she would see him without a beanie.

"Morning you guys," Erilian greeted them cheerfully.

"Morning Eri," they replied.

"What's up with what your wearing?" she asked Lucas eyeing him up and down with raised brows.

"What? Does it look bad?" he asked looking down at himself.

"No, it's just different, but a good different. I've never seen you wear something different than a beanie," she mused with an approving nod.

"Told you so," said the new guy smugly crossing his arms.

Lucas rolled his eyes at him and shoved him before he shoved him back while the other two laughed at them. Erilian looked between the two in confusion. "Eri, I want you to meet my best friend, Cole Santiago."

"It's a pleasure to meet you," said Cole with a dramatic bow. "So your the girl that got him to talk to girls again," he mused looking her up and down.

"Huh?" Erilian looked at him confused while Lucas smacked him up the head.

"The hell was that for?" asked Cole rubbing his head and Lucas just raised a brow at him before the bell rang.

"Hey, where's Elena?" Jason asked when he didn't see the raven-haired girl.

"Oh, she's on her way. She kind of overslept this morning. Don't worry tho, she drives like a madman whenever she's late." answered Erilian.

"Don't you mean mad-woman?" asked Andera teasingly.

They all turned their heads to look at the passing junior boys who were transferring their books to their lockers and talking excitedly.

"Dude, did you see the car that just arrived?"

"What about the driver? Man, she was H.O.T."

"I know, but the car? I've only ever seen one on the TV or in my dreams."

"Yeah, but the girl was the real eye candy."

"Ha! Do you not know how expensive that car is?"

"I think she's here." smirked Jason while the others laughed. "By the way, I noticed your sister drives a lot of different cars," he said turning to Erilian

"Oh, you have no idea," she laughed. "She has an unhealthy obsession with sports cars. You should see our garage. It's like a showcase down there." she shook her head in amusement.

"Now that, I wanna see," said Cole and Lucas in unison.

"Good luck with that," scoffed Erilian.

They were about to walk into class when Cole suddenly froze. "Shit man, I lost my class schedule," he searched his pockets. "You guys go on ahead, I'll just go ask Patty for a new one." Lucas nodded at him before he quickly dashed towards the office.