▪️Chapter 15▪️

The next day Elena asked for Sebastian to drive her sister since she had somewhere to stop by before going to school. Grabbing her things she drove towards the auto repair shop. "Hey, k? You here?" she called out.

"Boss? What's up?" asked the mechanic who was working on a new car.

Elena leaned against the door and asked, "You think you can round up the others and get them to meet us after school?"

Kent sent her a sceptical look. "Can't you do it? You're the boss."

"Please K?" she asked rolling her eyes and his lips twitched. "And may I remind you I don't have to ask nicely."

"Fine, I'll see what I can do."

"Thank you," she said with a wink before walking back towards her car and driving to school.

She parked at her usual spot. After she parked there the first few times, the kids at school had 'gifted' her that spot. No one dared to park thereafter the second time she parked there. As usual, the paparazzi were waiting for her but luckily, they weren't allowed on school grounds.

The others were waiting for her in front of Precalculus as usual. Erilian enjoyed going to school, unlike her sister who was getting tired of the request for autographs, selfies, phone numbers, and the list goes on. Cole would annoy her from time to time while Lucas made sure to make her laugh at least once per day. To say the two were growing on her was an understatement. Jason and Andrea weren't so bad either, in fact, she grew to like their company. She was smiling more around them too, she had finally found a group where she felt comfortable with whatever she did.

"Morning," she greeted them while they greeted her back.

"Hey, what took you so long?" asked her sister.

"Sorry, had some stuff to take care of," she said waving her off.

"What stuff?" asked Andrea and Jason curiously.

"You know, the usual stuff." she shrugged while Cole and Lucas gave her a suspicious look.

She took out her phone and soon they felt their phones vibrate. The two read the text message she sent: We need to talk.

------------------------------------------

The first period had just ended and Jason and Andrea were dragging Elena towards their next class as Erilian chuckled at them.

"Come on," she told Cole and Lucas and walked in the opposite direction towards their own class. "We got a class to get to."

Cole groaned in annoyance. "Can't we just ditch?" he whined like a child. Cole hated physics.

"No Cole," she said in a sing-song as she dragged him into the classroom and Lucas laughed at his miserable look.

Erilian and Cole were working on their assignment when Cole said for the hundredth time, "This is so hard!"

"Don't worry, I'll explain it to you," Erilian reassured him and she scooted closer to explain it better

A few minutes later he nodded and looked up at her then the book and then back at her. "I still don't get it," he said blinking innocently.

"Your hopeless!" wailed Erilian and banged her head on the table. "I just don't understand how you can do Precalculus but not understand physics. Is that even possible?" she mused to herself. "Unless... Cole?"

"Hmm?" he was reading the notes she gave him.

"You haven't been cheating during Precalculus have you?" she asked with narrowed eyes.