Authors Note

Hello dear readers,

Welcome to the end of the book. For any critics that you might have please fell free to DM. As I said in the beginning this is my very first book and I realise that it might not meet the standards of many of you, I'm a beginner writer so any feedback, be it negative or positive is appreciated. When I reread this book I'm probably going to se just how much of a beginner I really am and how much this book is lacking in many aspects so I would appreciate if you guys pointed out what you think I need to improve on. I also promise to make the second book as more fun and interesting as I can now that I have more time to finish it.

Now that I've said that,

Ahhhhhhh!!! I can't believe I actually finished it! I actually wrote a book! One of the main reasons I was actually able to write this was because my closest friends read it once while I was simply writing a draft in class because I had nothing better to do and the three of then were like.....

Them: YOU BETTER WRITE THIS ON WATTPAD!!!!😍

Me: 🥺 But...but... but.....

Them: WE DON'T CARE! DO IT! 😤😡

Me: 😔 fine fine.

So here we are, I actually did it. Some of them...*Cough* Soli *cough*.....even went as far as to punch me to get me to write it. But I'm still grateful for their support.

This has been a very fun and crazy experience to have. This book is actually the oldest of all my ideas from my drafts but came to life because of my closest friends which I would love to officially thank and acknowledge.

Yohanna Abiy (Kit kat) :- I don't even know where to start really...thank you for being my Editor and biggest supporter, both physically and emotionally. Even though you're lazy sometimes (cause you're basically my twin) and I always have to lecture you for not finishing on time, you've always helped me with my writers block and laziness with that bright and optimistic personality of yours. And for being my muse of "Iris Matthews". Thanks for all the hard work kit kat ❤️ and just like youve always told me, I can proudly say that we have FINALLY finished what we started almost 6 years ago (basically an idea we were messing around with). We did it!

Amen Tamerat :- For being my proofreader and helping the book with all the flaws it may have had in the process of typing and/or uploading. And for all the support and enthusiasm which was very much appreciated.😁

Lidya G/Medhin :- For all the ideas and helping me put this thing together. Thank you for all the hours you've sacrificed at school to help me figure this out instead of listening in class😅

Yeabsira Henok :- For all researching and all the support you have given me throughout the years. Thank for all the info and all the support hun 😊

Elroee Sirak :- For all the support and enthusiasm. And for being my muse for "Erilian Matthews" Thanks girl, I owe you one.

Soliyana Tsegaye :- I don't even think I should be thanking you for all the punches and torture you've put me through...KIDDING, YOU KNOW IM KIDDING, PLEASE DONT KILL ME 👀. Thank you for all the Crazy support and for always fighting over who gets to read the new draft chapters first with Kit kat, even tho you two used to sit beside each other at school. Thank you for all the times you helped me stay on track when I felt like I couldn't write anymore and for always being a great listener.

Ephrata Zelalem:- For all the intense reading and supporting what we like to call Savage moments for this book. And for always helping me keep my writing skills as sharp as a knife. Thank you for all the times you sacrificed listening in class to listen to me narrate the story along with the others.

And thanks for my seniors for reading the book and giving us their first impressions, which was one of the best moments of this book.

Last but not least, I would love to thank you, my dear readers, for taking the time off your day to read the book! All the reads we're one of the reasons that kept all of me hyped up and ready to write, and kit kat to edit and Amen to proofread the next chapters in a crazy schedule.

Well...this is the end I guess for Our secrets I guess... Thank you all for reading.

...

SIKE! This book isn't finished but is actually book 1 of 2 books of Our Secrets YOU THOUGHT THAT WAS THE END DIDNT YOU?! 😂

Unfortunately, because of school and personal life, I can't really hurry up and bring in book 2 already, so I don't really know when I'll upload it on Wattpad. Even though I'm not sure when exactly I would release book 2 since I haven't even drafted and organized them yet but rest assured that Our Secrets is not over yet! 👀 I swear I have the whole thing panned out just need to get it typed. And I'll make sure to make it as enjoyable as I possibly can, with the help of my friends!

And the last thing I wanted to bring up is that Our Secrets will be entering the Wattys competition! Which explains why there were so many updates out of the 3-times-a-week plan that it originally followed. This was because one of the requirements for entering the Wattys is that the books need to be a completed book. But I hope you enjoyed reading Our Secrets. So please bare with me and my partners while we try our very best to bring you Book 2 of Our secrets.

For any future updates or just to know more about me in real life, you can follow my Instagram ( which I'll write down below) or just here on Wattpad.

I think that's all I wanted to say, we hope to give you more exciting chapters and stories!

My Instagram:- hiwan3408