▪️ Chapter 29▪️

"Okay we're here," Erilian told her sister excitedly before they pulled up in front of a house. Elena looked out the window to see Andrea saying goodbye to her parents. She dragged her suitcase over and Erilian offered to help load it into the car for her. Her parents waved at them off from the porch before the black SUV took off, bodyguards trailing behind them.

"I'm so excited!" she said and hugged Erilian who was sitting beside her and looked at Elena who was driving and smiled at her in greeting, her sister had woken her up too early for her taste.

"Let's get Jason next since he's closer," Erilian suggested.

When they pulled up in front of Jason's house they called him twice on his phone before he walked out the door with his suitcase in hand. "What's up, girls?" he laughed, climbing in.

"Morning," They greeted him .

"I can't wait to get to the resort," he said animatedly. "I spent the whole night researching the place! They have everything! And when I say everything I mean EVERYTHING!"

Erilian laughed at the wild look in his eyes. "I know, I've been there once or twice and the place is great."

"You have no idea," said Andrea. "I heard that Four's Better Than One and Veronica Hails are going to be there, as well as Justin Kingsley and many more!" She sighed. "I can't wait to meet them. Do you think I can get their autographs? This chance is one in a lifetime."

"Who knows." shrugged Erilian. "Maybe you will. I'm sure El can help you out."

The two turned to look at the girl in question. Elena was typing away on her phone and replied without looking up. "I'll see what I can do." she then pocketed her phone and drove away.

Andrea squealed. "This is going to be the best Christmas ever!"

"You said it!" said Jason. "Meeting you two has been the best thing that has happened this year, well second best thing," he said as he wrapped his arms around Andrea.

She rolled her eyes but said nothing and instead kissed his cheek. Erilian smiled at the two. After a while, they pulled up in front of Cole's condo. Lucas and Cole walked out, suitcase in hand. Elena looked at her sister, Erilian's eyes were trained on Cole while his were on her, it was like no one else mattered to them. Erilian climbed over and jumped out of the car and into Cole's outstretched arms.

"I missed you," he told her, leaning his forehead against her

"I missed you too," she replied, quickly kissing him.

"You saw her yesterday!" Elena glared at them while Lucas and the others laughed.

Cole and Erilian took a seat in the middle together while Lucas sat next to a scowling Elena. "Hey." he nudged her shoulder playfully.

She looked up at him and some of her irritation faded when her eyes met his. "Hey." she smiled at him.

"Is there a reason that youre not so fond of your sister dating my best friend?" he asked, amusement clear in his tone.

Her scowl returned as she crossed her arms, staring out the window. "No. Cole's not the problem. I actually like him."

"Then what's the problem?" he asked.

"The fact that she's dating in the first place," she mumbled.

He raised a brow at her. "So this is your big-sister-protective-instincts talking?" he laughed slightly and she rolled her eyes but said nothing as they changed the topic and drove to the airport. The car ride went by fast and they quickly arrived. They made their way through the checkpoints before Elena lead them towards a private hangar.