▪️Chapter 12▪️

Erilian and Andrea walked out of the locker room together, complaining about how the other three got to skip class. They headed outside where they found Jason glaring at the popular group.

"What's wrong?" asked Andrea.

"Matt was just inviting everyone to his pool party after school." he scoffed.

"I hate that guy," sneered Erilian.

"I know right," said Jason. "Him and the whole popular group. They think they're better than everyone else. Them and their stupid throne." he muttered and tsked

"What throne?" Erilian asked confused looking at him.

"You know how every school has a social pyramid?" asked Andera while Erilian nodded. "Yeah well, Matt and his friends are currently at the top. It's like he's the king of the school and his sister, the queen. Basically, the school Royalty. "

Erilian scoffed at this. "So? They are only considered royalty because they have a higher social status in the school," she snickered at what was the most obvious thing. "Not anymore."

Jason looked at her confused. "What?"

She grinned wickedly. "Now that my sister is here, and is basically hanging out with Lucas and Cole, who do you think has the highest social status?"

Andrea and Jason looked at each other at Erilian before looking at each other with matching grins. Andrea chuckled with delight. "Oh yes. How did we not see this before? God, we literally have a freaking celebrity among us who is hanging out with the school's top popular boys."

"Ha I would love to see Matt's face when he realizes this." Jason chuckled. "Unless he already has," he muttered sadly.

"No, I don't think so," said Andrea shaking her head. "Although..." a mischievous smile appeared on her face. "I just got a great idea."

---------------------------------------

"Why the hell do we have to do this?" asked Lucas who leaning against the wall in Andrea's room, cross-armed, as Andrea searched her closet for something.

Right after school, Andrea had demanded that they all meet up at her house, considering the fact that her parents would be staying out late. At first Elena, Lucas, and Cole didn't want to go, saying it was stupid. But then Erilian guilt-tripped her sister into going. She was too excited to attend her first school party. Elena then convinced the other two to go. There was no way she was going to go through this torture alone. So now, they were all huddled in Andrea's room as she searched for her shopping bags.

"Found it!" she exclaimed as she pulled out two bags from her closet. "This is going to be awesome," she said as she pulled out the swimwear. "Alright Eri, you go change first," she said pushing her into the bathroom.

"I still don't know why we agreed to this." Cole, who was standing beside Lucas, questioned himself.

"Because we need you to," stated Andrea in all seriousness. The two looked at her like she was crazy. "For the good of the people."

"Just go with it," said Elena who was sitting down on the desk chair while Jason laid on the bed.

Erilian stepped out wearing her original outfit on top of her bikini. "I like your style. It's really cool," she grinned at Andrea.

"Just wait till you see the others. You four will stand out so bad." Andrea chuckled with a mischievous smirk.

One by one they all changed and were ready to go. None of them had seen what the other was wearing.