▪️Chapter 10▪️

Saturday morning, Erilian was lounging around in the living with a bowl of popcorn and Netflix when the doorbell suddenly rang and she went to open it. "Hey, you. What are you doing here?" she asked when she saw Andrea standing there with a huge grin.

"Morning," said Andrea. "I wanted to know if you and El wanna do a girl's day out, and to make sure you can't say no I came in person."

"Great, I would love too. El, however, is still asleep, and trust me there is no way you're going to get her to wake up on a Saturday morning." Erilian snickered.

Andrea raised a brow. "She's a heavy sleeper?"

"Oh, you have no idea! Anyways, give me a second to change and I'll be right back. Make yourself at home." said inviting her in.

"Oh, no it's okay, I'll just wait in the car," she said motioning towards the car that was waiting in the driveway.

"You sure?"

"Positive."

"Alright then, I'll be right back."

A few minutes later, she climbed into the car fully dressed and the two were on their way towards the mall. "So where's Jason?" asked Erilian. "I never see the two of you separated."

Andrea rolled her eyes. "The idiot was being annoying so I ditched him."

"What happened?" she asked curiously.

Andrea shrugged. "You know, the usual."

"So what now?" asked Erilian when Andrea parked and they climbed out of the car.

"Well, I was planning on getting my hair re-dyed, my roots are starting to show," said Andrea twirling a piece of her hair between her fingers as they walked into the mall.

"Let's do that, I wanted to get a haircut so El wouldn't tell me to get one. Trust me, you never want to be near her when she has a pair of scissors in hand."

Andrea laughed walking towards the salon. "She can't be that bad."

"Trust me, she is. Here, let me show you a picture." she scrolled through her phone before handing it to her where it showed a younger version of the two. Elena was laughing and running away from her sister who had lost most of her hair with noticeable patches gone from different sides. It looked awful.

"Oh my God!" Andrea practically died laughing. "You guys were adorable. What happened?"

"Anything but that," Erilian scoffed. "I was twelve at the time and mom was telling me how my hair was getting too long, so I asked her if she could cut my hair, next thing I know El comes bouncing down the stairs with a pair of scissors saying she could do it. She couldn't, I refused to go to school the next day till my hair regrew."

" Aw, you poor thing," said Andrea as the two walked into the salon and an attendant greeted them.

"I was thinking of maybe getting bangs, I always thought they were cute," said Erilian. "And maybe getting highlights,"

"I'm curious to see how it turns out," agreed Andrea.

They both took a chair as the stylist went to work. Andrea re-dyed her hair a darker shade of red and got her ends trimmed, while Erilian got her bangs and dyed her hair a few shades lighter. When they were done they paid and left. Erilian stopped to stare at a huge screen featuring her sister's upcoming concert. She made a mental note to get the others to go with her.

"I actually like what you did with your hair." Complimented Andrea.

"I know, I love it," said Erilian with a huge grin, playing with her new bangs.