▪️Chapter 11▪️

A/N: I do not speak Spanish whatsoever, so if any of you do, then please tell me if what I typed is incorrect. 😁

------------------------------------

Erilian was sitting in the dining table with different notes scattered around her as she worked on her assignment. She tugged on her glasses while focusing on the assignment at hand when suddenly,

"What are you doing?"

"GAH!" Erilian fell off her seat and her heart jumped through the roof. "What the hell is wrong with you? You nearly gave me a heart attack!" she glared up at a laughing Cole.

"I'm...I'm sorry, I couldn't help it." he chuckled offering his hand to help her up.

She took his outstretched hand and he pulled her up. "What were you doing anyway?" he asked picking up her glasses. "You wear glasses?"

"They are reading glasses," she snapped, snatching her glasses back.

"Wow, feisty," he held up his hands in surrender. "So what were you doing?" he asked looking over the notes she had scattered on the dining table.

"I was working on my physics assignment that we have due Monday," she said reclaiming her seat before she realized something. "Wait, hold up, what are you doing in my house?" she asked looking around to make sure she was not imagining sitting her own kitchen.

His eyes widened, "We have a physics assignment?" he looked like he had seen his worst nightmare.

"Yes, you were there when we got it."

"You know I don't pay attention during physics class, that thing just messes with my head." he rubbed his head in annoyance.

She hummed in acknowledgement before returning to her notes. "So what are you doing here anyway?" When he didn't answer she looked up to see him staring intently at her notes. "What are you doing?"

"Memorizing the answers." he shrugged nonchalantly.

"You're memorizing my answer?!" she shrieked, outraged clear in her voice, and collected her notes.

"Wait, I wasn't done yet," he said reaching for the notes. He didn't see what was wrong with what he was doing.

"Well then you should have taken a picture," she said sarcastically.

"Why didn't I think of that?" he mumbled frowning while she offered him an 'are-you-serious' look.

"Not that I'm not happy to see a friend on a lonely Sunday afternoon, but what are you doing here Cole?" she sighed finally.

"I actually came here to talk to your sister," he said standing up and looking around. "Where is she anyway?"

"I don't know, she left this morning saying that she was going to meet with her producers before heading over to the label," answered Erilian.

"Well that sucks," groaned Cole. "Anyways, I'm heading out to get ice cream, you want to come with me?" he pointed at the door with his thumb that was behind him.

She turned to look at him with a confused look. "What?"

"I'm going out to get ice cream, do you want to come with me?" he repeated slowly.

She gave him a 'do-I-look-stupid-to-you?' look. "I heard what you said."

"Then? Do you want to come?" he raised a brow.

"I'm busy," she said motioning towards her notes.

"You can do that later." he pulled her up and dragged her towards the door.