▪️Chapter 31▪️

The smell of breakfast and music woke everyone up the next morning. Following the delicious smell, they all walked into the kitchen to find Elena putting out pancakes on a plate, swaying along with the song before she poured the last of the mix onto the pan. The table was served with a full-on-out breakfast including eggs, pancakes, bacon, cheese, toast, jam, and fruits.

"Now this is a breakfast," grinned Jason with wide eyes.

"El?" asked Erilian rubbing her eyes.

"Took you all long enough to wake up," said Elena turning to look at the others with a warm smile waving the spatula in front of her.

"Did you do all of this?" asked Andrea, taking a seat with the others.

"I did," said Elena, placing a pancake on her plate before taking a seat at the head of the table. "Well? What are you all waiting for?" she asked when no one moved.

"You don't have to tell me twice," said Cole reaching for the pancakes as everyone started to eat.

"I could eat this every day," groaned Lucas reaching for the beacons after finishing his plate of pancakes.

"You said it," agreed Jason, applying jam and butter to his toast.

Elena watched in amusement as everyone practically inhaled their breakfast. Erilian looked up at her with a content smile. Elena winked at her before they continued their breakfast. "What was it we were doing today?" she asked, throwing a grape into the air before catching it in her mouth.

"First things first, Ziplining!" beamed Lucas as he leaned back in his chair.

"Alright, let's do that," said Elena standing up from the table. "You all clean up the table, do the dishes and then we can leave."

"Wait, hold up. Why do we have to do the dishes?" asked Cole frowning.

"Because I did the cooking," retorted Elena crossing her arms and raising her chin, daring anyone to contradict her.

"Well the cleaners will clean it up right?" asked Cole, mirroring her look.

"Yeah, well, you shouldn't rely on others to clean up your own mess," she shot back.

The others looked at each other except Erilian, who looked at her with amusement as she leaned forward, propping her head in her hands. "Oh, is that so?" she smiled slyly.

Elena tensed up and turned her gaze to her sister and slowly shook her head with wide eyes as if I was to say 'don't you dare'. The others looked between the two sisters in curiosity.

"See here guys, our dear Elena," said Erilian motioning towards her sister.

"Eri," warned Elena pointing at her.

"Has never washed a dish during her entire life," sated Erilian smugly leaning back in her chair while Elena glared at her. "She's a great cook, but has no experience in cleaning whatsoever."

"Eri!" exclaimed Elena throwing a dishrag at her while the others burst out laughing.

Erilian's eyes widened when she saw her sister who lunged at her. "Oh shit," she cursed before racing towards the rooms, her sister right behind her.

"You traitor!" Elena threw a pillow at her sister who ducked behind the bedpost.

"Can you blame me?" asked Erilian who picked up the pillow before throwing it back.

"Yes, I can!" stated Elena as the pillow fight continued.

"Isn't it too early for a pillow fight?" asked Cole while the others joined in on the war.