▪️Chapter 19▪️

Elena had woken up earlier than usual that morning. As soon as her eyes opened, she got an idea for her new album and was now working in her music room that had wooden walls covered in different posters and instruments. She was sitting in her desk with her headsets around her neck, still in her PJs, scribbling down in her notebook, when a knock was heard on the door.

"What?" she asked, annoyed that someone had interrupted her moment of inspiration.

Erilian stuck her head in and grinned at her. At the sight of her sister, she calmed down and sent her a smile. "What is it, Eri?"

"So um, yeah the others are going to be here in like an hour and I just wanted to give you a heads-up."

"Alright, thanks." she stood up and put her things away before her sister left.

Half an hour later she had showered and changed and began braiding her hair. When she was done she went downstairs and the others had already arrived.

Erilian looked up to see her sister walk down the stairs. "Finally!" she exclaimed before looking up at her sister's hair. "Ah, so that's what took you so long. I like it." It was tied up in a high ponytail with many braids.

Elena winked at her before greeting the others.

"You did that yourself?" asked Andera as she openly stared at the braids and Elena nodded. "Can you do mine?" she asked eagerly. Elena laughed at her but agreed.

"Can you do mine too?" asked Erilian.

Elena raised a brow at her. "Since when do you like braids? You always loved having your wild hair in a high ponytail."

Erilian shrugged at her. "Why not try something new?"

Elena shook her head in amusement but agreed nonetheless. "Alright so what are we gonna do?" she asked taking a seat next on the floor.

"No idea," said Cole who was laying down on the three-person couch with his leg dangling from the side while Lucas sat on the floor. Andera and Jason were sharing the love seat while Erilian sat on the one person couch.

"Movie first!" Erilian begged and Sebrina served them all refreshments.

"Thank you, Seb," Elena and Erilian said in unison.

"Your welcome, dears. Now, if there is nothing else I can do for you dears, I'm going to go visit my son and grandchild," she said with a motherly smile.

"Of course." smiled the two. "You know you can come and go when you want, right?" asked Elena.

"Of course I do. I just want to make sure you were all comfortable before I leave, deary."

"Well then, off with you," laughed Erilian and Sebrina shook her head in amusement before leaving.

"She seems nice," complimented Jason.

"She is, she's been with us since I can remember," said Erilian.

"That's nice. Anyway brought movies just in case," Jason told her while Andrea pulled them out from her bag. "We brought our favourites and other genres too."

They all went through the list together. They argued about what to watch for over five minutes. The boys wanted action, Jason wanted an old movie, Andrea wanted a romantic tragedy, Erilian wanted fantasy while Elena wanted to watch horror. In the end, the boys won.

"This sucks," complained Jason and Andrea.

"Two against one." Cole and Lucas high-fived while the movie played.

After two more movies that Erilian and Andrea picked they decided to do something else. "How about we play a game?" suggested Andrea. "Let's play 'Never have I ever'," she said enthusiastically clapping her hands.