▪️Arthur Note▪️

READ! It's super short!

Alright well, first things first,

This is my first book, that I'm actually going to stick to and complete. I just want you all to know that I'm weird and I'm not really a pro so I'm bound to make mistakes. So please bear with me here.

Second,

There's the whole, "vote and comment" thingy. Some of you might not realize this, but a vote means a lot to some authors, so if you like the book then please give it a vote. As for comments, I would appreciate those too. Especially if they are about my spelling errors and punctuation. (P.s. can you please be kind about it so that I don't feel like a complete idiot)

Oh and.....DON'T YOU DARE STEAL MY IDEAs! I spent my own time and effort writing this so please don't steal my work! I see a lot of Authors complaining and it's just sad, so please, just DON'T!!!

And if you feel like you don't want to read this book, well that's all up to you. Although, I would be glad if you decided to give it a try. I can assure you that it's good, and if you like it please spread the word.

What have I missed......

Right, the whole book, which includes all the places, characters, and events are completely fictional along with some songs that are completely made up. They are not real!

Well, that's all I wanted to say,

Thank you,

and

Enjoy.