Description

Thank you so much @blah0_0 for the awesome book cover Above! And thanks to everyone who sent me some of their own creations! I have posted all the ones I've received so far on Instagram! Go check them out! They're all amazing! I'll try to post them all on the chapters as well!

-&-

*UNDER CONSTRUCTION* This book is currently being edited/adjusted. 

           After spending the majority of her life tossed from one foster home to the next, Larkin James thought she had struck gold when the state put her with the Markos. The caring, loving, and perfect family of four convinced Larkin that everything was up hill from now on. Until nearly two years later when a devastating accident left her and the two Markos siblings orphaned.

       Now, just a few months after Larkin's eighteenth birthday, she finds herself being nearly dragged from her home state of California to live in the insignificant, unheard of, middle of nowhere town—Deshua, Oregon. Though, dragged was a little too hard a word. She never could go against anything Adriel said.

       At twenty-one-years-old, Adriel, the eldest Markos, who had a knack for not only getting under Larkin's skin but setting fire to parts of her that he really shouldn't, was convinced the move would be good for their little hastily sewn together family.

       Little did Larkin know that the move would lead to a spiral of events that would twist her ideas of reality. After all, how would you feel if you started having erotic dreams about a man you've never met, started seeing red eyes everywhere, and fell a little too hard for the one person you knew you couldn't have?

-&-

       There was a creature locked away miles beneath the stone streets of Deshua, Oregon. A monster with the body of a man, jet black eyes of a soulless demon, and even darker feather wings cascading from its back. Those foolish enough to believe its unnatural, ethereal beauty would call it a fallen angel. The immortals who inhabited the town knew better. They knew to call it daemonium—demon.

       Forced asleep by a council who believed in the "greater good", many revered the monster. Yet the town's eternal population was torn in two. Half awaited the day for the foretold cursed soul to come and resurrect their lord and the other half feared it just as much.

       And guess who got to be that lucky bitch.    

       Welcome to the chaos. It's one hell of a ride you won't regret taking.   

I hope you guys are as excited for this story as I am! Can't wait to start sharing it with you all!