Chapter 22

**WARNING**!!!

THIS CHAPTER WILL HAVE MATURE CONTENT! If you can not handle mature, sexual scenes DO NOT READ. ----> Not as mature as the other scenes but still kinda kinky LOL. 

ALSO ^^ If you are underage DO NOT COMMENT THAT YOU ARE. It's not funny and it's only going to aggravate me. I'm not asking how old you are, so please don't tell me. 

Anyways!

Hey guys! Sorry it's been a while my life is still a going crazy! 

Sorry for any grammar and editing mistakes!

Please comment, vote, and follow! 

Enjoy!

-&-

Chapter 22

       "There you are." The sound of Adriel's voice drifting through the stale air of the kitchen was enough to make tension slightly leave my shoulders. Strong arms wrapped around my waist, and warm lips pressed gently against the side of my neck. I let out a deep sigh and tried not to make it obvious I was practically falling back into him.

       "But Raffie—"

       "Is upstairs taking a shower."

       I didn't say anything else after that and let my head rest back against his shoulder. I could almost forget about the craziness of the afternoon, or how I looked exactly like some ancient mythical chick when we were like this.

       "What's wrong?" Adriel asked a quiet moment later, his insanely addicting lips still brushing softly against my skin.

       My shoulders grew tense again. I wasn't sure what to tell him. He wasn't exactly thrilled about any of this shit to begin with. Hell, he threw a little girl fit when I wouldn't drop that class. I didn't want to imagine how he would react to an ancient photo claiming I was some prison/not prison for a fallen angel that might exist.

       "It's just been a long day."

       "Awe, miss having lunch with me that much, huh?" His snicker quickly turned into a pained grunt as I shoved my elbow into his stomach. "Oof, rude." Adriel grumbled and unwrapped those strong arms from around my waist.

       "Your dinners in the microwave." I said with an aggravated wave and turned my attention back to the dirty dishes in the sink.

       "You hit me. Why are you being all grumpy?" He tugged gently on my ponytail, but I just reached up and swatted him away with a soapy hand.

       "I didn't hit you. I jabbed you. There's a difference."

       "It's the same difference." That stupid chuckle was back as he turned to heat his barely cold chicken and veggies. I was going to make those siblings eat healthy if it was the last thing I do. And with the way my life was going, it probably would be.

       "Really though, Lark. What's wrong?" Dri's voice was casual enough as he leaned against the counter beside me, a quarter of his dinner already shoved in his mouth.

       "I told you, it's just been a long day—"

       "And you're lying, which I hate. You know that."

       I let out a deep, dramatic sigh and tried to resist the urge to slap my hands against the soapy water and spray it all over the jerk. "This paper is just turning out to be a lot more difficult than I thought it would."