- 3 0 - IT'S NOT MUCH

HEDWIG FLEW BEHIND THEM HAPPILY SINCE THE LOVELY OWL HAD BEEN LOCKED UP ALL SUMMER

HEDWIG FLEW BEHIND THEM HAPPILY SINCE THE LOVELY OWL HAD BEEN LOCKED UP ALL SUMMER. Harry told them of everything that had been going on. With so much happening, Lorelei thought the boy would never get a break. Apparently an elf named Dobby had pestered Harry with a warning not to go back to Hogwarts.

"Very fishy," Fred said finally causing George to snort and pull Lorelei closer.

"Definitely dodgy," George agreed. "So, he wouldn't even tell you who's supposed to be plotting all of this stuff?"

Harry then explained that Dobby would punish himself if he let too much slip. Lorelei didn't understand house-elves, so she didn't have much to input.

"Put it this way: house-elves have got powerful magic of their own, but they can't usually use it without their master's permission. I reckon old Dobby was sent to stop you coming back to Hogwarts. Someone's idea of a joke. Can you think of anyone at school with a grudge against you?" Fred said with a questioning glance as he flew higher back to the Burrow.

Lorelei found herself leaning on George and closing her eyes. They had been traveling all night.

"Draco Malfoy," Harry said. "He hates me."

George tensed at the name. He turned to look at Harry. "Not Lucius Malfoy's son?" Harry said it must've been. "I've heard Dad talking about him. He was a big supporter of You-Know-Who."

"And when You-Know-Who disappeared," Fred craned his neck to look at Harry, "Lucius Malfoy came back saying he'd never meant any of it. Load of dung. Dad reckons he was in You-Know-Who's inner circle."

Lorelei frowned. "Malfoy was one of the Slytherins calling me nasty names last year. I threatened him and he scurried off threatening to tell his father. Scrawny ferret." This made the boys laugh.

They continued talking about house-elves and how Molly wished she had one for the ironing. Then, Ron went to explain how worried he'd been, and of course, Lorelei as well. Harry blushed a bit at the attention. Ron thought it was Errol's fault, but they were glad they had come to get him.

They moved to explain to Harry that Errol was Percy's owl.

Lorelei frowned thinking of the older brother. She mumbled, "Percy's been acting very odd this summer."

George agreed with a nod and a frown. "He has been sending a lot of letters and spending a load of time shut up in his room. I mean, there's only so many times you can polish a prefect badge." He was quiet for a moment before adding, "You're driving too far west, Fred."

They lowered to the ground as they moved closer to the Burrow. They spoke about Arthur's job to Harry who seemed curious about the car. Lorelei tuned them out until George spoke that they were nearing the main road and it was just getting light outside.

"Little way outside the village," Lorelei said to Harry who looked around in awe. "Ottery St. Catchpole."

George held onto Lorelei who tensed up as Fred neared the ground. Fred always made her terribly nervous. He yelled, "Touchdown!" as they landed near a worn-out garage. Lorelei was so happy to be back on the ground. Broomsticks were so much better compared to that.

Harry looked at The Burrow in awe. Ron grimaced, never having friends over before. Lorelei smiled as he said, "It's not much, but it's home."

Fred shut the car doors quietly as he said, "Now, we'll go upstairs really quiet and wait for Mum to call us for breakfast. Then, Ron, you come bounding downstairs going, 'Mum, look who turned up in the night!'"

George smirked. "Then, she'll be so pleased to see Harry and no one need ever know we flew the car."

Ron went to say where they needed to go, but all five of them paled at the sight of an angry Molly Weasley stomping across the lawn.

"Ah," Fred said with a grimace.

"Oh, dear," said George.

She came to halt in front of each of them. Brizo stood tall on her shoulder with his stern expression and arms crossed.

Molly's face softened at Lorelei and Harry, but she immediately hardened at her three sons. "So," she said.

"Morning, Mum!" George said in a happy tone. He was immediately shot down when Molly started to whisper out in a terrifying voice.

"Have you any idea how worried I've been?" she whispered. Brizo nodded.

"Sorry, Mum, but see, we had to--" Ron tried.

Molly immediately began to scream at them. "Beds empty! No note! Car gone! Could have crashed!? Out of my mind with worry! Did you care? Never, as long as I've lived--YOU WAIT until your father gets home. We never had trouble like this from Bill or Charlie or Percy--"

"Perfect Percy," Fred muttered. Lorelei felt terrible for the three youngest brothers. They always were compared.

"YOU COULD DO WITH TAKING A LEAF OUT OF PERCY'S BOOK!" Molly yelled poking Fred's chest. George subtlety pushed Lorelei behind him a bit. "You could have died, you could have been seen, you could have lost your father his job!" Brizo pointed at Fred the most as he copied Molly's actions.

Molly was going hoarse from all of the yellings. She turned dramatically toward Lorelei and Harry with a smile. It was a drastic change making the two back up a bit.

"Of course, I don't blame you, dear Lorelei. I wish you could've talked them out of it like I know you would have," she said making George scoff. "Oh, Harry. I'm so very pleased to see you. Come in and have breakfast."

She left them all standing there dumbfounded. Brizo turned from his spot on her shoulder and stuck his tongue out. Lorelei glared at him.

Ron and Harry followed Molly immediately. Lorelei managed to look up at the twins with a smirk. Fred scoffed teasingly and pushed her forward to walk. She hadn't gotten yelled at.