- 1 3 3 - MOVING

"ARE YOU SURE YOU FEEL COMFORTABLE ENOUGH TO MOVE?" Remus questioned wearily as Lorelei packed

"ARE YOU SURE YOU FEEL COMFORTABLE ENOUGH TO MOVE?" Remus questioned wearily as Lorelei packed. Her decision to move in with the Weasley twins had been expected, of course, but Remus did not realize so soon. Even worse, she had agreed to a dinner at the Burrow by Molly, even after the twins gave their mother a look that said no. Lorelei replied that she would love to, shocking the hell out of everyone in Remus's house for the Order meeting (a small, informal meeting that allowed George to finally see where Remus lived). Lorelei gave him a small, comforting smile just as they heard a crash down below.

Tonks cursed loudly. "Sorry, Remus!"

Remus sighed, looking quite older than he was as he rubbed his eyelids. Lorelei grinned, nudging his side when she passed him. "Make a move, godfather, or so help me I'll make her do the first move."

"Godric, no. Don't meddle, Lor," Remus said with a teasing grin as he helped her with her trunk. Brizo was happy to be back in Lorelei's care, Remus noticed, as the crab had yet to leave her shoulder since she returned home.

George waited patiently in the kitchen, laughing as Tonks knocked over another container as she tried to make herself tea. He noticed Lorelei's trunk flying down the stairs gracefully with Remus behind it, his wand risen. When he put it down, he gave Tonks an exasperated look. "You wouldn't make it in the Muggle world without a wand to fix everything you break."

"You love it," Tonks teased, sipping her tea that took her almost twenty minutes to make.

George snorted at the couple before he noticed Lorelei's quiet presence in the room. She smiled gratefully at her godfather before walking over to George. Kissing his cheek sweetly, she turned to Remus again. "I'll see you at the Burrow tonight?"

"Lorelei, you listen to me right now," Remus started sternly, pointing an accusatory finger at her. "If you're uncomfortable going there, do not go! Don't think you have to say yes to Molly just because--"

"Remus? I want to go. I need to get over this silly blockage with the place I called home for however many years. So, I'll see you tonight? With Tonks?" she asked again.

Tonks nodded happily and eagerly, spilling a bit of her tea on her shirt. Grumbling the cleaning spell, she noticed Remus smirk slightly at the action. Glancing back at his goddaughter, he nodded. "Yes, we'll be there. George? Take care of her, please."

"Of course," George replied. "Ready, Lor?"

Lorelei nodded, grabbing her trunk for the Apparation. She hated Apparating with luggage, but she knew she had to get the joke shop some way. When in front of the shop, she stared wide-eyed at it. It was gorgeous, breath-taking, and any other word that described beauty. The twins had outdone themselves. She only frowned at the thought of not helping them create it as she had wanted to do so badly. Sure, some of the designs she created were there (Lorelei smiled brightly at the disappearing rabbit), but she felt awful for not being there for her twins.

George opened the door for her with a pointed look. "Don't go feeling all bad, love. You did help, more than you know," he said knowingly. Lorelei loved that about George. He always knew what to say. Putting a hand on her back after taking her trunk from her, he led her through the shop. He pointed out his favorite parts, and he told her what ideas they took from her. When they reached a long set of stairs in the back, he told her they led to the flat.

When she opened the door, she almost screamed at Fred barreling into her for a hug. "Well!? Do you like it!? Is it everything you've imagined and more!? What should we change? What do you hate!? Tell me everything!!!" he screamed out in her ear causing Lorelei to laugh.

George knocked Fred's head with his hand once he pulled her trunk in. "Come on, Freddie. Let her breathe."

Fred backed up, but his questioning gaze was locked on Lorelei. With a beaming grin, she said, "Everything is absolutely perfect. Everything and more, just as you both wanted."

"Just how we wanted," George clarified.

Lorelei smiled at them, taking them both in another hug. George glanced at Fred who was already looking at him. They grinned at each other as if to say 'she's going to be okay.' After their very long hug, Fred took Lorelei's trunk to George's room.

George scratched his neck nervously. Lorelei raised an eyebrow at him. "You are okay if we share a bed? Right?"

"No. Not at all," Lorelei deadpanned causing George to panic slightly until she began laughing. "Oh my Merlin, George. Of course, it's okay."

He relaxed and extended his hand to her, giving her a tour of the flat. Fred made comments here and there about her cooking for them or cleaning making Lorelei glare pointedly at him. "You forget mermaids are shite at cooking," she said, causing Fred to momentarily freak out.

After a tour of the flat, they gave her a full-detailed tour of the shop so she would know everything. After a while, Fred decided to go check their stock before dinner. George took Lorelei to their bedroom, allowing her to unpack. He helped her, bumping hips and singing ridiculously just to see a smile on her face. When dinner was getting closer, Fred and George both grew weary.

"Are you sure you can do this, Lor? Mum will understand--" Fred started.

"--and you heard Remus. He said you didn't have to do this," George finished.

Lorelei gave them both deadpanned looks before fixing her hair in the mirror of their bathroom. With the door open, she said, "I'll be okay. I need to get over it."

"But you--"

"You don't have to--"

"Oi, shut up," she groaned out, moving to grab her wand. She already felt at home here. Smiling slightly, she told them she was ready to go.

With a large sigh, George and Fred stood up. George grabbed Lorelei's hand as Fred disappeared from their view. George tried one more time causing Lorelei to thump his forehead. With a glare, he Apparated with Lorelei gripping his hand tightly.

When the Burrow came into view, Lorelei felt her head spinning as her eyes focused onto the pond in front.