》39

So finally, I decided to tell you all my reason for Everest and William and why I've made it a main topic in Ruthless recently.

If I feel up for it and if you guys would like it, I might do a spin-off with Everest and William but a final answer isn't decided yet.

I'd love to know what you as a reader and reading Ruthless Deception if you would like that because I'm sure many of you have questions about William. So please don't be afraid to say, I'd love to read your opinions.

UPDATE!! Broken Mates (William and Everest's story is completed and located on my profile!)

Anyway, enjoy this chapter from his point of view.

William Covet

I look at her, staring at Rieka with intensity as she did her check-up. Rieka was gone for almost five days and she was paranoid and needed to make sure Everest was okay.

"How is she?" I asked. Rieka's soft brown eyes landed on me and she quickly turned back to Everest. "She is fine, healing a lot quicker," Rieka answered with relief. Thank God. Everest has been in so much pain it literally hurts to look at her.

"When can I get out of this hospital?" Everest softly asked, her sweet voice timid as usual. Rieka looked at her with a smile," tomorrow actually."

I remembered Evander telling me that where she used to live was now empty and it was a crime sight. Evander didn't want anyone around there. I'm sure he has an extra room at the Alpha's house or the packhouse. My mate gave the doctor a small smile before looking at her hands that were on her lap.

Rieka racked up her things and just as she was about to say her goodbyes, I spoke up. "When will we be able to leave the pack? We have been in here for almost a week," I questioned. The purpose of me coming here was to find my mate. Jayden and Renee already say that there is no luck with their mates in this pack. My wolf was getting restless, being away from my pack. I needed to go home and Everest was coming with me.

"Why?" Rieka softly asked. I inhale sharply at how soft her voice sounded. "Because I'm thinking of leaving as soon as possible since Everet can leave the hospital, I'm thinking tomorrow," I declared, trying to push away my feelings.

Both of their heads turned in my direction. "What?" They say in unison.

"You will take care of her from the castle. This pack is a threat to my mate and I won't allow us to be here any longer." I notice Everest winced when I mentioned her being my mate. "That's the thing, I'm not leaving," Rieka says softly like she was afraid of telling me.

I can see why.

"When are you planning on leaving then?" I challenged her, my fists only clenching tighter. "Never, Will. I found my mate and my family is here," she softly sighed, as if she was already tired of this conversation.