》44

Thank you so much for 6k on Ruthless♡ It always amazes me as the number increases to a point I can't believe it's real

Thank you so much for 6k on Ruthless♡ It always amazes me as the number increases to a point I can't believe it's real. Thank you for those of you who keep reading:)

_♤_

We all agreed on a movie night.

This was the last night that Kira and Brandon would be staying with us and we all needed a break after everything that has happened. Since getting back from our visit Evander has been working nonstop to improve himself and the pack. His lie with Iris still fresh in everyone's mind and nobody blames them.

Things were starting to relax and it was turning into a new normal. But I guess when Brandon and Kira leave the house tomorrow there would be something else to get used to.

Being alone with Evander in this big house.

The thought excites me.

I tried not to show it though because I truly was sad that they would be leaving.

"Have you guys settled on a movie?" Evander asked as he entered the room, placing the popcorn and coke on the table before sitting next to me. "Yeah, we're watching Twilight," I grinned, knowing that Evander hated that movie with a passion.

As expected, he glared at me but nevertheless, his hand ended up around my shoulder. "I can't believe you chose this movie," Evander huffed at Kira and I. On the other hand, next to Kira, Brandon was elated. "I know right! I can't wait to see Jacob," he cheered.

"Easy tiger," Kira says, throwing skittles into her mouth and I had the honor of playing the movie. Evander and I were sharing a couch, the other one occupied by Brandon and Kira. As the movie inched minutes past the beginning, I felt his hand on my waist.

The hairs on my hand stood up and I turn to glare at Evander. He smirked, pulling me closer to him and it was becoming very difficult to concentrate. His nose trailed down my neck, leaving a trail of fire behind, and in result, the hairs on my hands and legs stand.

"Ev," I protested, my body stiffening. I knew for a fact Brandon and Kira couldn't hear us since the movie was loud and the lights were off. That only made things worse though. "Hm," he hummed his hand that rested firmly on my thigh only rose higher and higher under the blanket to rest close to my inner thigh.

"Is it working?" He asked. I didn't know if he was referring to distracting me, him getting my attention, or getting me soaking wet. "Yes," I answered, agreeing to whatever possibility he was referring to.

"Let me feel you," Evander whispered his knuckles brushing the area that was just throbbing for him. "No," I don't oblige, pushing away his hand and tried to focus back on the movie. Evander pulled me to sit me between his thighs with the blanket covering most of us.

His hand that was around my waist tightened. His fingers playing with the hem of my shorts. "You look cute in these," He leaned in to whisper. I remembered the way his eyes were looking at my legs when we were in the kitchen.

"But I rather them off," he added, his voice deeper. At the sound of his words, I leaned into his touch. The pad of his fingers slipped under the hem to feel the lace material of my underwear and Evander inhaled harshly behind me.

"You're putting yourself in a terrible position right now," Evander spoke, his lips brushing the part where my shoulder and neck meet. I for his fingers slide down my underwear to feel how desperately wet I was through the flimsy material.

"Fuck," he cursed out, pressing two of his fingers down on me and I felt jolts of electricity shoot through my body. "Ev, you need to stop," I gasp out, holding onto the little ounces of self-control I had left. My body was screaming at me for trying to stop him. "You're right," he agreed. Evander pulled his hand out, settling them both on my hips as he leaned back into the chair, pulling me with him.

 Evander pulled his hand out, settling them both on my hips as he leaned back into the chair, pulling me with him

I know it's been a while, and it is totally clichè but team Jacob or team Edward?