》47

"Can we match though?" I asked Evander as we walked inside of the mall

"Can we match though?" I asked Evander as we walked inside of the mall. It was just as I remembered it but thankfully today there weren't as many people. "I don't match," Evander simply stated and I wasn't surprised at all.

"You also said you didn't do shopping but here we are," I smirked. He looked down at me with amusement in his eyes. "Shut it," he ordered. My eyes rolled but I focused back on the main task which was finding our first dress shop.

I had no idea what dress I'm planning for the wedding. Kira said that the theme was pastel colors and she's been wanting that ever since she was a little girl. When I think of pastel colors I think of the shades of blue or maybe purple.

"Where are you going? The store is this way," Evander pulled at my hand to make me stop walking. "What store?" I asked. I wasn't aware that he had a specific store in mind to buy our clothes. "The guy who made all of my suits. His store is this way and he has dresses that I think you'd like," he answered. Trusting Evander, I followed him as we walked past many stores but only entered a random one.

"Wow," I mumbled below my breath. So many different colors, styles, and patterns of suits everywhere. I turn my head to the other side of the store to see the dress galore. I couldn't keep my eye on just one dress.

"Alpha Evander! So nice of you to come again!" A man said as he approached us. He couldn't be over the age of thirty. Evander just merely smiled at him before he glanced at me. "Who's this?" He asked with amusement.

"This is Rieka..." he trailed off, not knowing what else to say before I stepped in. "I'm a friend of Kira," I cut him off, holding out my hand to shake in which he does. "Cute little thing, I'm Tony, I assume you both are here to get outfits for the big wedding tomorrow?" He asked, looking at us both.

"Yes, what do you have?" I asked.

"I'll let Susan take care of you and I'll handle this big guy," Tony let out a dry laugh.

A girl with the straightest black hair I've ever seen and strong blue eyes walked out from the dress section. She beckoned me towards her and I go without a second thought. "You must be Susan, I'm Rieka," I introduced.

She smiled with a small nod. "Nice to meet you, what are you looking for today?" I mentally groaned before settling with one thought. "A simple sky blue dress?" I suggested. Her eyes lit up," I have two in mind."

She eyed my body, probably figuring out the size before walking further into the sections. "Wait here," he stated and I sat down on the sofa while she disappeared into the rows of dresses.

I was beginning to get bored when she came back with three dresses that were basically the same color but all were styled completely differently. My jaw was loose as I stared at the beautiful dresses. I wondered how I would look in them or if I would look good enough.

She opened a dressing room and hanged them up. "You can go try them on," she suggested and I bolted into the dressing room.

The first dress was an off the shoulder dress that showed off my collarbones. The light blue material hugged me until the sequence belt where it flared out to my knees. It was a short cute dress but I wasn't feeling it so I slipped out of it and back to the other one.

This dress had a low v line and definitely screamed sexy. It transformed my body into one of a model, showing off my legs and curves.

It had to be my first option for now before I slipped out of it and changed into the last one. It was the one I was saving for last because I liked it the most.

My lungs filled with air as I saw myself in the mirror. I couldn't even recognize her. It had a bikini bra top with noodle straps. It changed into a tight fit that hugged the top half of my torso before flaring out slightly but still had folds. It was beautiful and just the perfect shade of blue that can fall into the pastel column.

I opened the door and there he was, sitting bored on the sofa. He did a double-take when his eyes landed on me. Specifically, his eyes were glued to my body that wore the dress.

"How does it look?" I innocently asked, realizing that we were alone my heart sped up. "That dress is beautiful," Evander finally said, his eyes unable to leave my body.

"It is?" I questioned, spinning around to see the flare. It was truly beautiful and amazingly designed. "Yes very, I don't know if it makes me want to keep it on you forever or shred it apart while I fuck you," Evander casually says, finally looking into my eyes. My stomach churned at his words and I suddenly became speechless.

"Are you taking this one?" He changed the topic. I finally let go of my breath and the grip on the bottom half of the dress. "Yeah," I tried my best to not let my voice stagger.

"Great, let me pay for it and then we can go get my tux," he once again spoke like we were talking about the weather.

"What?"

"What?" He repeated.

"I'm not letting you pay for my dress, Evander," I pointed out with my hands folding across my chest. One of his eyebrows raised as he stared at me with the 'are you serious?' look. "Not happening," I added. He sighed, rubbing his eyes. "Just let me pay for the dress, I'm trying to be nice and I really think that I should, I want to so let me," he explained, and even though I found it adorable I don't falter.

"I'm able to pay for it, I don't need you to be nice. You already have to pay for your tuxedo," I defended. "Fine, how about I buy your dress and you buy my tuxedo?" he offered. I glared at him, already knowing that his tuxedo was going to be less money.

"Nope, not gonna happen," I declined, folding my arms across my chest. Evander sighed, looking around as he thought before his eyes finally met mine. I think I was actually going to win this time.

"If you let me pay for your dress then we can match," he slowly said, his eyes shutting at the end as if his words hurt him to say.

My eyes lit up and I threw myself at him. "You're amazing," I mumbled against his chest. "And you're very manipulative," he grinned, pressing a quick kiss to my forehead.

•••

Those are the outfits that I had in mind for the wedding. Not necessarily the people but the outfits. The main point why I add pictures of outfits in my book is because I'm bad at describing outfits. Of course, you can picture them in anything you like x

 Of course, you can picture them in anything you like x