》55

I'm just going to say that I cringed all the when writing this chapter so I won't be surprised if the comments all say that this was cringe overload.

Two Years Later

I sighed, finally dropping myself on the bed that never failed at being the most comfortable thing ever. Evander was still in the closet, changing into his clothes to sleep in after a long day for both of us.

Finally, the door opened and he made his way to the bed. "How are you feeling?" Evander asked, flopping down on the bed. I snuggled closer to him, laying on my side with my head resting on his bare chest. "I'm fine, tired from the hospital," I mumbled back.

Six months after the rogue attack when all the damages were gone, Evander finally introduced me to the pack as their Official Luna. That title scared me. They already knew who I was though, the hospital shared rumors and Evander barely left my side after the attack.

Jessie and Lexi live in a cute house at the edge of the border where it is still protected and he can dip in and out of the lands any time he wishes. He's been better, happier yet still the crazy guy he was. I know he misses his old life but being with Lexi makes everything better.

I haven't spoken to my mother and Joseph since eighteen months ago when they called six months after the rogue attack to check on me. We've visited a couple of times but they moved into a beach house, living their best life.

"Yeah, I heard Kira was almost in labor today," Evander sparked at the topic. Kira was five months pregnant with her second child. She thought because of the very painful contractions the baby was coming early but after trying, it wasn't time.

"Yeah," I approved.

"Is it bad that I can't wait for you to be in that situation?" Evander cautiously asked. "You want children?" I asked shocked.

"Of course I want children, why did you think I don't?" Evander defended, looking at me like I was crazy. I shrugged and laid my head back on his chest. "I don't know, we never talked much about what happened two years ago so I just assumed," I honestly answered.

We didn't really have the right to be that sad after we found out I wasn't pregnant. We never mentioned it after one time and just focused on the pack.

"I was just shocked that's all. I mean, I can't really be sad because you were only two days pregnant and we did not even know before," he read my mind. "If I knew you were pregnant back then I would have never let you in that fight," he softly added, slipping his fingers between mine.

My heart clenched at that.

"Past is the past," I sighed, not really bothering because that was two years ago. "True, If I had my way with you, we would have three kids right now," Evander smirked.

I remained silent, thinking about that for a second. "What's stopping you from making that happen?" I asked, pushing myself off his chest to look into his darkened and wild brown eyes.

"It's your body," Evander whispered out making my heart melt at his sweet words. "And what if I want what you want?" I cryptically asked. "Then I'd give you what you want," his hand came flat on my back to press our lips together for a deep peck before I pulled away.

"Yes please," I grinned against his lips before connecting them again. As usual, our kiss got heated with all our emotions running wild, his hand on my back only inched up, pulling off the baggy shirt I had on, revealing my undergarments.

Things always seemed to escalate quickly between us and I never complain.

Our lips separated again and I let out a huff as my back hit the bed. Evander now hovering above me, his hands and eyes never leaving my body. My back arched off the bed as he dove down on my chest, showing love to my mark.

"Ev," I moaned out, the emotions rocking through my body were doing bad things. His hand slipped behind my back, skillfully unhooking my bra after countless times he had undressed me.

Evander pulled back, staring at me to see if I would object as he slipped the straps off my hands before throwing them off the bed. His head dived down on my chest, fisting both of them making me moaned again.

As I did that, his hips pressed down on mine and I felt the hardness of him waiting to take me endlessly.

We took our time, laughing here and there, just admiring the moment yet driven by the thought of having each other. Our lazy undressing of each other was always interrupted by our lips pressing against each other over and over.

That did not stop us though.

"Remember love. You're in control, when you wanna stop just say so," Evander reminded me like every time we would have sex.

My mouth falls open against his as he slowly thrust into me. That delicious burn would always hit me like it was the first time. Evander took the opportunity to clasp my lips with his, snaking his tongue into my mouth.

As we kissed, his hips slowly pulled back before easing his way back to me. Today was different, it was like our emotions increased and everything was moving in slow motion. Usually, our pace was fast and we would just run towards our release, driven by the thought of having him deeply buried inside of me and having him in the most intimate position ever.

Evander nuzzled his head into my neck, his breath releasing every time he would push back into me, the hot air fanning my shoulder.

My hips raised now and then to meet his thrusts, my nails raked down his back as the desire in my stomach only grew and grew, threatening to burst in seconds.

"It's impossible to tell you how much I love you, Rieka," Evander breathlessly told me.

"I'll always love you endlessly, Evander Rowan," I managed to speak out, even though my emotions were going crazy at the moment.

...

One more chapter left before the big epilogue! How are we feeling? I had to make this one a long one so here you go:)