》52

"I don't wanna get up," I mumbled, my eyes seeming very hard to open

"I don't wanna get up," I mumbled, my eyes seeming very hard to open. Even though it was close to an hour after our bodies collapsed, I still couldn't move.

Evander didn't seem to mind since he held me close to his chest, pressing my body to the side of his body. A simple blanket was thrown over our naked bodies to protect us from the cold. Even though at first my body seemed like it was on fire. In a good way.

"When is the meeting?" I asked, drawing random circles on his chest while I listened to his heart beating.

"In thirty minutes," Evander casually responded. My eyes widened and I immediately lifted off his chest, pulling the blanket off our bodies and hurriedly looking for my clothes.

"What are you doing? Don't cover up," Evander whined, trying to grab my hand and pull me back to him but I don't allow it. "You can't be late because of me, get your clothes before we never leave here," I ordered, picking up the articles of clothes and throwing them at his body.

"Shouldn't we shower first though?" I paused, looking at the smirking Evander. He's right, we probably smell like sex. "Fine," I huffed, pulling the blanket and wrapping it around my body and made my way upstairs to the bathroom. I dumped my clothes into the basket before making my way into the shower.

After showering for the second time in the past four hours, it was no two pm. The meeting was in probably twenty minutes so I quickly put on baggy jeans and a loose top to hide all the marks on my chest that remind me of my intimate times with Evander Rowan.

"Cute pants," Evander complimented as we walked to the van. The compliment, however, was followed by a loud smack on my cheek. My eyes widened and I couldn't believe Evander just slapped me there and he seemed pretty damn proud about it.

"Did you just slap my ass?" I hissed at him. He blew me a kiss before getting into the van. I stood there in disbelief, wrapping my head around it. "Come on, don't act like you didn't like it," Evander called from inside the van.

When I realized he was right, I got into the van and slammed the door next to me. "You're hot when you're feisty," Evander smiled against my cheek, leaving a sweet kiss and his hand on my inner thigh. He's always holding me, protecting me. It's like he isn't content or satisfied if he isn't and I find it a major turn on and adorable.

We didn't have to drive far. Apparently, we were having a meeting at the packhouse since his office there is bigger. Thankfully, there was a back entrance that led straight to the office so I didn't need to walk into the house with him.

When we opened the door, all eyes were on me. There were four of them and only two of them I knew. "Who is she?" The tall man asked with ginger hair and black eyes. They all had some sort of power but I couldn't tell their exact position.

Brandon and Winston were here.

Evander didn't even give him a look. "You'd like to know," Brandon smirked from where he was sitting at the side of the table.