》37

Hello beautiful people! What a beautiful day it is to do some crazy things. So as you know, I'm in quarantine. And it's hella boring and I've got nothing else to do besides online schooling.

So to cut this short, I've teamed up with a friend of mine rphendren527 and we are doing a cameo/collab (whatever you want to call it.)

Rieka and Evander are going to collide with her werewolf world by visiting their pack. (You have to read this chapter to know why;) I'm not going to give out too many details but my characters will be appearing in her book The Mystic Wolf (chapters 37&38)

This is only for two chapters which are chapters 37 and 38 of Ruthless Deception as well. Everything would be explained as best as I can do that.

"Are you sure this is where they said to meet up?" Evander asked, staring at the mouth of the cave skeptically. Today, my father was going back home to his castle where he hasn't been for twenty years. Jessie said to meet him in this cafe not far from the pack and Evander insisted that he came along since we were on rogue land.

"Yes I'm sure," I assured him, grabbing his hand as we followed my father into the cave. As we walked in further the small cave, we were greeted by the wooden table and three chairs around it. "This isn't creepy," Evander whispered behind me and I chose to ignore him.

"Relax, just go watch out for Jess," I ordered him and he doesn't oblige. My father was about to sit down on the chair when I spoke up. "Hey, dad! Can we take a picture together?" I ask him, holding my phone in my hand. My father smiled widely," sure!"

I turn on the camera, the both of us smiling, looking happy as ever before I snapped the moment. "Thank you," I softly say, looking at how perfect and happy we look. I immediately sent the picture to my mother.

"Look who I ran into," I captioned the picture.

The sound of footsteps pulled me out of my thoughts and I immediately recognized the scent of Lexi and Jessie. Their eyes landed on Chansler first. I watched as Jessie's eyes shot up in disbelief with his body frozen at the spot.

"Dad, this is Jessie's girlfriend, Lexi," I introduced them. Chansler moved his eyes over to Lexi who held onto Jessie's hand tightly. "Hi, it's nice to finally meet you," she bravely eats and I couldn't stop smiling at the encounter.

Evander and I sat down on the chairs while they talked. My eyes even watered when Jessie hugged my father tightly. "Are you okay?" Evander asked his hand under my chin, forcing me to look at him.

"Yeah, of course. I just can't wait to talk to my mother," I scoffed at the mention of her. "So the doctors were telling me this morning how much they like you," he changed the topic, a smirk forming on his face.

"Of course, I'm very likable," I scoffed playfully. "Hm, most certainly you are," he almost whispered, sliding my hair off my shoulder.

"That's enough love birds, I just want to say that the rogues will no longer be a problem of yours," Jessie announced, taking an apple out of his pocket. "What?" I asked.

"Yeah, the rogues are planning their attack on the Blue Lilac pack of New York," Jessie says, leaning against the wall of the save. "New York?" I blurted out. I've always wanted to visit New York. I wasn't even known of that pack. "Yeah, the alpha is the mystic wolf," Jessie casually says, his attention more on the apple.

"As in a she-wolf?" Evander asked, his chin resting on his knuckles. "Yeah, is that a problem? Alphas can be girls, right?" I challenged Evander, narrowing my eyes to him. His eyes widened and he quickly nods," of course, yeah...that's not a problem," he said, trying to convince himself more than me.