》Epilogue

I was watching The Princess and The Frog, hence the name of their daughter. (Yes I know it is spelled differently.)

If you know then you know.

Enjoy reading the epilogue!

"Where are you taking me?" I whined as Evander pulled me along the beach

"Where are you taking me?" I whined as Evander pulled me along the beach. "One minute," he repeated to me. I sighed and remained silent, waiting for him to tell me the purpose of this.

After finding out that I was pregnant, Evander decided to fly out to celebrate. Currently in Hawaii after having an amazing dinner, he was pulling me along the beach as the sun was setting. The sand between my toes felt great. When he said we were going for a walk on the beach, I kicked off my flats immediately.

Suddenly, we stopped and he turned around so we were facing each other. "What?" I asked, looking into his excited eyes. "I just wanna say that I was planning on doing this before I found out you were pregnant so even if you weren't we would still be here," Evander cautiously told me even though I had no idea what he was speaking about.

"Look at the sand, love," Evander whispered seconds later. I turn to my right curiously to see the seashells.

I gasped, stepping back slightly with my hand slapped over my mouth.

The words 'Marry me' were spelled out on the sand beautifully using seashells. "You're joking," I finally replied, turning to Evander. My heart melted as he dropped onto one knee, taking out a small red box from his pocket.

"Marry me, Rieka. I know how much weddings mean to you and I want to give you that dream wedding. I want to be able to call you mine in every single language and form, you know I'm terrible at these things and I'm possibly rambling but you're the best thing that's ever happened to me and I was blind not to see it at first. I love you, Rieka. I will always love you without a second thought. So what do you say to changing your last name to mine?" He casually says by the words was hitting me like swords to my heart.

When he was about to open the box, I grabbed him by the shoulder and smacked our lips together. "Yes, obviously, yes!" I answered. I didn't even need to see the ring to say yes.

Our lips found each other in one of our slow and passionate kisses where we just thank each other for simply being here.

I felt the ring slid onto my finger and that's when we pulled away. I grinned, looking down at the beautiful stones wrapped around the finger.

"It's beautiful," I complimented.

"Just like you."

_♤_

Four Years Later

_♤_

"Ivangeline, what are you doing?" I asked as she continued to pile cookies onto the plate from the jar.

Ivangeline was nearly four, she was the cutest angel I knew. She had dark blonde hair, a shade between her parent's hair, soft transparent brown eyes with cute dimpled cheeks.

"Uncle Jessie told me to," She froze. I huffed, turning towards Jessie who looked like a deer in front of headlights on my countertop. "Jess, I swear the next time you show my child where I hid the cookie jar, you'll never see her again," I threatened Jessie. I knew how much he loved the little angel of mine so everyone uses their cute relationship against him.

He was her godfather after all.

Jessie would go through hell naked for my daughter and I'm so happy that he's so protective of her. When Evangeline has to find her mate I'm positive Jessie and Evander are going to interrogate him in the courtroom before anything else.

"Momma, I asked him to," Ivangeline pouted, trying to protect Jessie. "Nice try buddy but your mom is still gonna roast me. I knew I shouldn't fall for those pouty eyes," Jessie huffed, mumbling the last part softly but the fact that I still heard him had me laughing.

The door shutting loudly cut off my reply and seconds later, Evander walked into the kitchen with bright eyes for his daughter. "Where is my little princess?" He asked. Ivangeline abandoned the cookies and bolted towards her father.

Evander caught her swiftly and lifted her in his arms. "Have you been a good girl today?" Evander asked her. She pouted," mommy took the cookies again."

Great, now I'm the bad guy.

"Hmm, we'll have to see about that. Let's go have a shower," Evander walked towards me, pressing a kiss on my forehead.

"Hershey's!" Evangeline excitedly, clapping her hands together. I sighed, my daughter really loves candy.

"No, cuddle-bug, it's time to go bathe," I corrected her. She pouted, the excitement falling off her face. "Tomorrow daddy will take us to the candy shop, alright?" I promised, saying anything to make her feel better.

"I will?" Evander playfully asked. I rolled my eyes and pushed them both out of the kitchen but Evander was too huge for my abilities.

"No worries, love, the shower is all ours tonight," Evander winked. Even six years later my cheeks still tinted.

"Get a room, people!" Jessie groaned. "May I remind you that you're in my house," Evander snapped at him with a glare before leaving.

"Are you feeling okay?" Jessie asked me once they were gone. I frowned, knowing exactly what he was talking about. His hands fall on my stomach and I inhaled sharply. "When are you gonna tell him Ivie is gonna be a big sister?" He continued.

I bite my lip out of nervousness. "Soon," I assured.