Chapter 1

It was Mid-June evening. Sid and Naaz were on the marine drive running like crazy.

Naaz: Will you please take some effort to tell me why you almost dragged from my home and brought here??? This is not done Sid. I was just come from office. I didn't get time to change also.

Sid: Ok.....Chill....let me breathe please. I am super happy today. My bestu today I wanna give you the biggest surprise of my life. You will get mad after listening it. I was so dying to tell you.

Naaz was littile excited, blushed and nervous at the same time. Her only best frd was going to tell something special to her. She was expecting it but all of sudden like this??? She was more nervous now.

Naaz: What happened? Please tell me otherwise I would die with curiosity.

Sid: Offfooo.....You are not allowed to die so early. You have to dance in my marriage. You have to do all arrangements for my marriage.....

With every sentence of Sid, her heartbeat was increasing....what is saying? Suddenly weather also changed. There was immediate darkness. Clouds has turned black now. Wind grew stronger but was calm and

Sid continued: Finally I proposed Riya and she said yes to me......I know you are shocked...I know you are angry too....how can hide such a big thing from you....

Eventually, the clouds become so laden with moisture that rain started. With each drop of rain her tears got wiped. Her tears were falling continuously so as rain. There were broken pieces of her heart around. Nobody could saw it. Not even her the best friend....He was continuously blabbering and she was not even listening to it. She had lost everything in seconds. He was so happy that he couldn't recognize her wet eyes....He was so excited that he didn't realize what storm had to come next. He hugged her tightly and didn't even realise that they are in public place. But its was not first time. Whenever they used to be with each other, the world would never existed for them. It was small world. Special world of Sid and his Naaz's.

Naaz: I think we should leave now. Its raining and weather seems not good. And you will start sneezing now.

Sid: No ma dear sweetu today I am so happy that we will roam in rain. We will have icecream of your favourate coffee walnut flavour and we will go to beach at night. I am not listening to anything.

Naaz: Please listen na...See its thundering too. Its not safe.

Sid: Are you Ok? This is first rain and you don't want to enjoy it. It's impossible. Are you angry that I hide such a big thing?

Naaz: Yes I am...I thought I know your each and every secret but you.....

Sid: Ok...sorry...sorry...Yes offcourse you know my each n every secret. Actually I am sorry I didn't tell you before but even I was not sure about it. Its been just one month, I met Riya and suddenly things changed.....

It was very difficult for her to hear more now. She was on cliff of emotional burst out. He was her best friend and she always thought she knows everything about him. But was failed miserably. From one month he was emotionally invested to somebody and she was completely unknown about it. They were best friends but both were failed to understand feelings of each other. It was the worst day of her life as she has lost her love and best friend on the same day.

Naaz just couldn't took it more and run away. Sid was just frozen and didn't understand anything. As soon as he ran behind her, she was gone.