Chapter 15

The next morning, Zain got up early as he had to go for some urgent meeting. But before he left the home. He made all arrangements for Naaz's wellbeing. He instructed Tara very strictly. He also told Tara to let her be out for some time if she wanted. She would feel better in the fresh air he thought. It was difficult for him to see her so weak and broken. He finally decided to give her some space so that she would become comfortable.

Naaz got up to see herself alone in a room. She never used to be alone. She was sadly sitting in her room when Tara came with breakfast and medicines. She had it reluctantly. Naaz felt good when Tara told her that she could roam around. Though she would not get the chance to go into the city but at least she will get some chance to think about her escape from here.

Naaz's thoughts: I know he is not that bad guy but he can't keep me imprisoned. I need to find a way to contact Sid. I know he must be trying hard to reach me. But Zain has some other plans and I don't want to lose Sid at any cost. I have to try something. I have to make him aware of his plans. 

Naaz went out with high security around her. She tried to talk to guards around but in vain. They didn't say hello too. Somehow she managed to trick to fall down and faked that her ankle has been twisted. She took the advantage of situation and grabbed the cell phone of one guard. After some time they entered into a shopping complex. She then made an excuse to go to the loo and went from there. Unfortunately, the phone was locked but all thanks to her hacker best friend, she knew the trick to unlock the phone. And she did it. She dialed Sid's number.

First-time call got unanswered. Sid was in the office and working on the project. When second times it rang he just peeped to see the number. It was a local number. Within seconds he picked up the call. Naaz was about to talk then somebody banged on the door. She got scared as she came to know that she has been caught.

Sid was sure that she was Naaz. He tried to speak but then the call got disconnected when he tried to call again, the phone was switched off. Sid felt Naaz's presence for seconds. He was feeling so helpless at that moment. He was not able to do anything for her. But then at least she has tried to call him. He gets some hint by it. With his self-built application, he tried to find out the location of the call. It was not easy as the phone was switched off now. But skills worked and he managed to find out the location.

Sid's thoughts: I was right. She is in the US only in his biggest palace. I am relieved that she is not in another country. It would be easy for me now to get my Naaz back. I wish Naaz, I could tell you how much I love you. I can't wait for more to take you in my embrace. I will make sure that you will never be alone for the rest of your life. I know you are not well my moti. I can sense it. I will make him pay all pain he has given to you. Naaz....I so miss you my jaan.

Here Naaz was in palace in Zain's bedroom now. She was terrified and trembling. She had been caught and Zain was very angry with her. She was stressed and again she got a fever.

Zain: How dare you do that Naaz? I was nice to you. I thought you would feel nice if you go out. You will get some freedom too. But you broke my trust. I hate people who cheat on me. But you know something, I can't hate you. I can't hurt you. But I will hurt your dear ones now. They have to pay for it, sweetheart.

Naaz was crying severely. She was arguing him to not to hurt any of her family or Sid. Again she got blacked out on account of pressure.

Zain: Oh God! I haven't felt so helpless before. She is not well and I know she is in stress. But why can't she see my pain too? I was not like this before. People know me for my rudeness. But when it comes to this little munchkin, I become helpless. I can't see her in pain. She has to feel better. I can't be rude to her all the time. I can't win her like this. I have to take some extra efforts for it.

He again called a doctor. The doctor carefully advised him not to push her more. She could go into depression. Zain was stunned to hear this. He was strained. He needed to see her happy yet he was unable to leave her as well. She is the main individual who can feel his existence with satisfaction. He was egotistical. She was the main family for him. Furthermore, he was ready to do anything to protect his family.