Chapter 2

So Guys....Here is next part. Will try to update two parts daily. It is my first try. So please forgive any of mistakes. Will definitely try to do better......

..................................................................................

Sid was anxious. He rang the bell of her flat several time. Preetoji opened door.

Prreto Ji: Are Sid beta...what happened? You are drenched. First of all, go and change your clothes and then come.

Sid: Aunty I just wanted to meet Naaz. She...

Preeto Ji: Yeah betaji.... She has also gone to get fresh...

Sid: Ok aunty...will come after some time...I will do dinner with Naaz only. So make some more parathas.

Preeto Ji: Sure puttar ji....Now go n change otherwise you will catch cold

Sid comes after some time and goes to Naaz's room directly. Naaz was drying her hair.

Sid: Abe Moti...What happened? Why you ran suddenly?

Naaz was still in shock but she decided to wear the mask of happiness. After all He was her best friend. And his happiness is above all. Yes above her happiness too.

Naaz: First tell me you got scared or not?

Sid: Obviously, I was so worried for you. I was scared what hurt you this time? You know this very well that how much I am always scared of your getting hurt.

Naaz: You hide such a big thing from me. So I just wanted to make you also shock. How could you? Actually I was so angry with you but your sad and worried face make me melt as always.

Sid: You are impossible Naaz. Ok when you are going to meet Riya? I have told her about you and she is dying to meet you.

Naaz: If she wants to meet me then just make it fast as after a week I will not be here

Sid: What did you say? You are going somewhere? Any stupid bio conference? No Naaz you are not going anywhere alone. I know how brave you are! (sarcastically)

Naaz: No Siddy boii...I am not going for any conference. I have got good opportunity and my company is sending me to US for one project. And I said yes to them.

Sid: Whatttt??? No way....How could you?? You are not going anywhere. You have never travelled alone. Not on trips too. How you are going to manage there alone without me?

Naaz: Please understand na...This is very good opportunity and I will learn to take care of myself. N off course we will be in touch.

Sid: I don't want any argument on this. You have not done small shopping also without me and now you are saying you are gonna live alone in US. And how can I am going to live without you? No way...I don't wanna imagine also

Naaz: First of all I am not going alone, Aryan is also coming with me. And secondly now Riya is there to take care of you. There is no need of me.

Sid: Riya is my girlfriend but you are my world. I can't imagine my life without you. And what you said, Aryan is also going with you.....He has crush on you. How can you go with him? I don't like him.

Naaz: Sid, you r gonna remain my best friend forever but its fact that we should live our life independently now. You will also get many opportunities in future. We are not kids now.

Sid: I think your memory is weak. I had got the chance to settle outside and I refused that offer. Yes I was mad. I don't know why but Naaz, I feeling like I have lost you. Something has changed between us. Why Naaz?

Naaz: Nothing has been changed. You are overthinking. I am gonna come back after 6 months. So...

Sid cuts her in between and leaves her. She is all alone now. It was very difficult for her. But it was necessary.

Music plays:

Tere dil mein meri dhadkane thi
Tujhko na aayi nazar
Mera ishq mujh mein saans le raha tha
Tujhko hui na khabar

Tere alaawa jaan gaye sab
Tujhpe main kinna mardi aan
Tujhe kaise pata na chala
Ki main tennu pyaar kardi aan
Tujhe kaise pata na chala

Preeto ji comes to Naaz and asked about Sid. She said Naaz that he was supposed to have dinner with us. But Naaz tells her that he had got some urgent work so he left. Naaz was worried about him now. She knows, its not going to be easy for him too. They both were so dependent on each other. Naaz thinks, Its just the question of time. Riya is with him. He will be fine soon. But what about you Naaz???