Chapter 16

The next morning was going to be special for Naaz. She got up and saw Zain sitting on the couch. As soon as he saw her getting up from the bed he went there near to her. He made her sit properly on the bed. He was watching her carefully as her eyes were dull. Her skin was pale. She had lost her shine. Her charming face was lost. She was so weak to argue also. She was opposing his touch too. He felt bad about it as she has lost her reflex. 

Zain: How are you feeling sweetheart?

Naaz: I am not fine.

Zain: I can see that. But I have a surprise for you today. I am sure today I can see your cheerful face after that surprise.

Naaz: If you are planning a stupid surprise for me, don't do it. It's not going to work. Materialistic things don't matter to me.

Zain: I know it very well. And this surprise will work like magic to you, sweetheart. Just get ready. I will come after some time. We will have breakfast together.

He leaves the room smiling. Naaz was confused with his behavior but she really didn't have any hopes with him. As per her judgment, Zain is a very self-centered man.

After completing morning routines she was just sitting in a balcony. Here Zain entered.

Zain: You are looking gorgeous as always.

Naaz: Thanks but no thanks.

Zain: Ok ready for a surprise?

Naaz ignores him. Zain takes his iPad and forwards it to Naaz.

Zain: Don't want to talk to your Mumma and Papa?

Naaz get surprised. She couldn't believe what he just said. She took the iPad from his hand and looked into it. She was in a video call with her Mom and dad. She couldn't control her tears. Her mom and dad were also crying. They were seeing each other after so many days. It was feeling like after ages they are meeting each other. 

Preeto ji: How are you beta? We were so scared. We were so helpless that we were not able to anything for our daughter. But I am relieved now that you are in safe hand at least.

Naaz was not getting what her mom was talking about? She then realized that Zain must have cooked some stories and told them. She wanted to tell them that she is not fine but then she didn't want her parents to suffer too. She talked to them nicely. She was happy seeing her parents. She was somewhat relieved that at least they are stress-free now. And she could talk to them whenever she wants. And yes, she was smiling now. Zain was also happy seeing her smiling.

Zain: I told you, I will make you smile.

Naaz: What story you cooked to fool my parents?

Zain: Does it matter much? You can talk to your parents whenever you want. It's more important. Isn't it?

Naaz: You can fool them because they are innocent souls. But you can' fool Sid. He will never fell in your trap.

Zain: wo to waqt hi batayega jaaneman. Let it be. Let's have breakfast first. I am very hungry. Because of you I even didn't had dinner.

Naaz didn't argue much and had breakfast with him. She knew, there was no point to argue and she has to be physically strong to fight this battle. And her parents should see her happy only.

Here Sid was ready with a plan.

Sid's thoughts: I am prepared for the mission, Mr. Zain. Tomorrow we will meet. I know, it is difficult to trick you. I don't have the foggiest idea about your goals too in light of the fact that according to my research you are not a womanizer. At an expert level likewise, I don't perceive any association. At that point why you kidnapped my Naaz? I have never used my ability much yet now its chance to show the world who I am. I simply need my Naaz safe. She is delicate. Please God, keep her safe. I won't ready to live without her. Her essence is motivation to live for me.

The following day, at night Sid was close to Zain's casino. He was accomplishing something on his laptop. At last, taking a gander at laptop Sid grins. There was a grin all over as though he has happy with his work. He kept a laptop in the vehicle and moved towards the club. He didn't care for such places a lot. Today he was there just for his Naaz. He enters in a gambling club. He went through a tight security check.

Inside, the ceiling lights were muted, allowing the glow of a thousand glowing slot machines to fill the room. As he moved toward the entrance the sounds of gambling drew me in. It was a colourful and unique environment. Electronic gadgets were not allowed inside. But not to worry, his work already had been done. Sid was detecting obscure look on him. Maybe, he knows me, Sid thought. Surveillance was just too good over there. Zain is much smarter than I think Sid thought. But now it was showtime. And here show begun.