Chapter 20

With passing time, Naaz was getting more nervous. It was 7 pm and she started getting ready as she knew there was no choice left. She was looking hellfire beautiful with insignificant cosmetics and negligible extras. She didn't take any more effort to look beautiful.

Naaz's look:

Zain also got ready and came to Naaz

Zain also got ready and came to Naaz. He was mesmerized to see this effortless beauty.

"Mine" he whispered.

She was motionlessly sitting on bed. There was no feeling on her face. How this chirpy, bubbly girl has turned to dormant girl! Zain felt this. He was not upbeat to see like this. But he was not prepared to lose her either.

Zain: You are looking fantastic

Naaz was silent. She didn't utter a word. She was sitting quietly as if she has lost the battle. She was tired of arguments.

Zain: Naaz, I am talking to you. Can you please react?

Naaz: I am tired. I don't have any strength to fight with you. I will do as you say. You want me to look happy in front of Sid. I will try my best to do it. I just want Sid to be safe.

Zain couldn't take it more. He just left the room without further interaction.

Sid reached near the palace. His heartbeats were becoming uneven. Yes, I can feel her, he thought.

He moved inside. Again there was high security. Surveillance was highly updated. He was observing each and every corner. He had to make a plan to take his Naaz from there.

As before long he entered a huge living room, guided by guards, Tara came there and inquired him to require sit. He sat there anxiously. There were millions of feelings inside. He was continually thinking, how he seems to find out in which room his Naaz would be. It was a colossal palace. He was least inquisitive about meeting or dinner. He was there just for his Naaz.

And finally, the wait was over. He saw his Naaz in pastel yellow color saree. She was looking extremely beautiful. He couldn't take his eyes from her. He was dying to see her. He was so eager to take her in his arms. After a few seconds, reality hit him as he saw Zain's arms around his Naaz's waist. His blood was boiling inside. How dare him to touch her! She was his.

Naaz could see the anger in his eyes. She knew it. He becomes vulnerable in anger. Only she has the power to calm his anger but she was helpless. She was helplessly looking in his eyes. But she couldn't take that anger, mistrust of his eyes. She broke eye contact.

Zain breaks the silence.

Zain: Hello Mr. Sidharth Shukla. Welcome to my palace. Meet my fiancé Ms. Shehnaaz Gill

I think you both know each other. Am I right?

Sid was dumbfounded. He was in utter shock listening to his sentence and looking Zain's arms on Naaz's shoulder. Zain pulls Naaz more close to him. Sid was clenching his fist. He just wanted to punch that moron.

Naaz: Hello Sid (It was plain hello)

Sid couldn't believe his ears. What's happening here? She had been kidnapped by this man and Now Naaz is with him in his arms. Sid had lost his thinking capability.

Sid: Naaz, you here?

Zain: Oh! Don't tell me her parents didn't tell you about it. They know she is with me.

This was another shock for him. Uncle and aunty knows about it and they didn't inform me? What the shit is happening here? Though they both never confess their feelings for each other, He didn't expect it at all. No, her eyes are telling different story, he thought.

Sid: No, I don't know anything. I was worried that she has been kidnapped but she is here with you.

Zain: Yes, She is happy with me.

Zain gestured secretly Naaz to talk.

Naaz: Yes, Sid! I am happy here. Zain loves me a lot.

Her heart was sinking. Her throat was choking. She was unable to fake further and collapsed. She was suffering through tremendous mental pressure. When she saw Sid, she so wanted to hug him tight. She so wanted him to take away her from this jail.

When she collapsed, Zain & Sid both got panicked. Before Sid came to her, Zain just took her in his arms and carried her to the room. The doctor was already nearby. The doctor checked her and sighed.

Let's see what happens further. Zain's plans for his life were perfect. But about Naaz, these plans were not working well. What is written in the destiny of these three?