Chapter 51

Sid just blurted out. He wanted to observe the reaction of both. Zain and Aditi looked each other and in few minutes distracted themselves to another direction. There was awkwardness between them. Zain tries to ease the situation.

Zain: Sid, What are you even talking? I can understand about Naaz. She is childish. But you too?

Sid: I was just joking Zain! But your thought process is so same. You both complement each other.

After that they four chat on different topics and spent time nicely. Sid and Naaz excuse themselves and go to the room. Zain and Aditi spend some time together. They get comfortable with each other. Next day of the trip was also nice. Sid and Naaz were spending time together leaving space for AdiZa. Aditi and Zain realize that there are many things common between them. They both were loving each others company genuinely. After spending good time they return home. Next few days were very busy. It was a small celebration but SidNaaz's family members were too excited. They all were busy in shopping. Aditi and Zain were bonding well. Naaz was not letting go any chance to tease both of them. Aditi and zain started to enjoy this teasing session. During shopping, Zain gifted one saree to Aditi. Aditi also happily accept the gift. Sid and Naaz were on cloud nine as everything was going well. Only 5 days were remaining for the marriage. And after two days Mehndi and Sangeet ceremony was there. SidNaaz were relaxing at Sid's place as all others were gathered at Naaz's place. Naaz was looking little tensed. Sid was observing her from the last day. She was worried. She was trying to look happy. But happiness was unable to reach her eyes.

Sid: Baccha, what has happened? You are looking off from yesterday.

Naaz shrugs thoughts and decides to pretend to be happy.

Naaz: No jaan, nothing like that. I am fine. Just stressed due to shopping and all.

Sid: No baby! I know you are lying. Tell me, please. I am getting stressed.

Naaz: I have intuitions that something bad is going to happen. I am scared, Sid! You know my intuitions are always correct. Everything is so good. Everyone is happy. I don't want anything to go wrong.

Sid also gets little tensed but he composes himself.

Sid: Jaan you are overthinking. Everything is going to be fine. Maybe you are tired much.

Sid takes her in his embrace and caresses her face.

Naaz: No Sid! I am having strong intuitions. I don't want to lose you.

Naaz starts sobbing and Sid becomes restless seeing her invulnerable state.

Sid: Do you trust me?

Sana: What is this question jaan? Obviously, I do.

Sid: Then please keep faith in me. I will not let anything affect our relationship. We are together and always will be. I know your intuitions are right but I have faith in our love. Until n unless we are together, nothing going to affect us. Please trust me. And enjoy this phase wholeheartedly. These days are going to come back again. I want to live each moment of our marriage functions with you.

Naaz: I love you.

Sid: I love you more. I want to see you happy always. Your smile is my strength.

Naaz: I know jaan! And thus I don't want to stress you but I can't help it. I just don't want to lose you at any cost.

Sid: Fir se wahi! I am not going anywhere. Ok! I have one solution. I will pack my clothes and will come to your home to live until our marriage. What say?

Naaz smacks him with her delicate fist.

Naaz: No way! You are not going to do anything like this. Now let me go. I have ignored 10 calls of Ma and Aditi. I need to leave.

Sid tights his grip over her waist.

Sid: No, you are not going anywhere. If you still want to go then I am coming with you.

Naaz: Ok sweetheart! Come with me. Waise bhi sab log mere hi ghar pe hai. Let's go!

Sid: Hey! By the way, what is tomorrow's plan?

Naaz: Tomorrow my whole day will be spent at the parlour. This means tomorrow the whole day we are not going to meet.

Sid: Whole day? What you girls do a whole day in the parlour? And for you, you don't need anything. You are naturally beautiful my bub!

Naaz: Ho gaya! Chal ab. Mom is going to kill me otherwise.

They both leave to her home. They get busy with family. Naaz has shrugged all thoughts regarding her intuitions. She was enjoying with Sid.

Next day Naaz and Aditi gets ready and leaves home for the parlour. Naaz was driving the car. Aditi was talking on the phone with Zain. Yes, nowadays Zain and Aditi used to chat a lot. Naaz sees the girl selling small tweety soft toys on another side of the road. Naaz wanted to buy that tweety. Hence she parks her car at side and gets out the car to buy tweety soft toy. Aditi sits in the car only as she was still on the phone. Naaz was crossing the road when her phone rang. She disconnects it first but then it again rings. She picks up the call while crossing the phone.

Naaz: Tujhe thoda chain nahi hai na? I am disconnecting call that means I am busy.

Sid: Where are you? Why there is so much noise around?

And the phone gets disconnected. Sid dials phone again. But the phone was switched off. Sid gets panic. He tries again and again but the phone was switched off. He was scared. He was biting his nails in nervousness when his phone rings. He just picks up the call in a one-ring without looking caller ID. It was Aditi.