Chapter 55

That Aunty was blabbering and Sana was almost frozen. She was not listening to everything. Sid enters the room at the same time when he listens to his aunty's last sentence.

Sid's Aunty: Koi nahi beta. Ab kya kar sakate hai. Bura to mujhe Sidharth ke liye lag raha hai. Ek se ek ladki mil sakati thi usko par wo to tumhare pyaar me pagal ho chukka hai. Ye jaankar bhi tum usko bacha nahi de sakati wo razi hai.

Sid loses his control with her last sentence.

Sid: How dare you? Chachi I asked how dare you to talk like this to my Naaz?

His Aunty gets startled with his shout. She was almost trembling seeing redness in his eyes.

Sid's Aunty: Wo beta.....I mean....I was saying the truth. I didn't say any lie. This is the fact that you have a big heart to accept her. What was wrong in it?

Sid: First of all tell me, who told you this nonsense? People gossip and you believe them? Did you talk to me first before spilling your so-called truth here?

Sid's Aunty: I don't think your Ma will tell lie. She is your mother. Why will she lie?

Sid was more than shock now. His own mother? He had talked to her. He had tried to make her understand. But she did this. Now everyone will come to know about this. He has to talk to his mother but now the biggest problem was to handle his Naaz. He had decided to talk to her after discharge when they would be alone but now she had come to know this from a stranger and that too in the worst way.

Sid: Aunty! Please I request you to leave from here right now. You are elder and I don't want to disrespect you.

His Aunty leaves the ward immediately. Sid comes to Naaz. She was numb. She was not reacting.

Sid: Naaz Jaan! Please look at me. Please say something.

She was not reacting. Sid shakes her body. Still, she was not reacting. She was lying like a lifeless body.

Sid shouts: Look at me Naaz. React something damn it! Why are you doing this to me? Baby, I love you. I love you more than anything in this world. Such things don't matter. Why would it matter? We are enough for each other. We are going to get old together. It is our dream. Right? Don't do this to me. I will die without you.

He was crying in front of her.

Sid: Why are you doing this to me? It doesn't matter for me we can have kids or not. It doesn't matter for me what people say. Only you matter to me.

Naaz's eyes start welling up. Tears start rolling through her cheeks. Her lips were trembling. She was about burst out. And she loses herself. She removes her vein flow. She sits on the bed crying her heart out. Blood was flowing through her hand. Sid immediately calls the nurse. The nurse asks him how it happened. He tells her everything and she tries to control her blood flow do bandage on the hand. Naaz was jerking her but Sid handles her. He asks the nurse to go out and let him handle her for some time. She goes.

Sid: What do you think of yourself Naaz? You are not a kid. Please accept the things maturely. You are disrespecting my love. You can see the truth but you can't see my love. My feelings are nothing? Say it Naaz. Do you have any idea how difficult it is for me to see you like this? Please don't do this jaan to you and me.

Naaz finally burst out.

Naaz: It is easy for you to say this because it is happening to me. I am the one who is at fault. I am the one who is incapable of giving you the most precious happiness. I don't want any sympathy. I don't want this. I don't want to marry you. Go from here. I don't want to live like a burden to anybody.

She was crying and shouting. Sid was numb to hear it.

Sid: How can you say like this Naaz? Look Jaan, I know you have got the shock. It was not the right way. But jaan please understand. I love you. And It can't be changed.

He cups her face with his hands. He makes her look in his eyes. Tears were flowing continuously through both of their eyes.

Sid: Look into my eyes jaan! What you can see? There is only love for you. Nothing else. And I am not doing any favour on you. There is no sympathy jaan. Why would I? I am responsible for this accident. It's all my fault. Why are you blaming yourself?

Naaz jerks his hands.

Naaz: Please leave me alone Sid! Please! I beg you. I want to be alone for some time.

Sid reluctantly leaves her. He was feeling helpless. He tried everything to convince her but all in vain. Naaz was crying and Sid was standing there and looking at her helplessly. Suddenly something strikes him. He dials some number and goes out of the ward.

Naaz in mind: I know Sid, you love me. You love me more than anything else. But marriage is not just the union of two people. It is the union of families. You have a big heart jaan. I know you will love me selflessly. But what about Ma? She must have some expectations from her daughter in law. I know you must have instructed everybody to not to tell anybody about it. But still, Ma told that aunty. It is because she is not happy with your decision. I don't want to be the reason for the rift between you and your mother. I know you would leave everybody for me. But I can't be selfish. I can't snatch the son from mother. No, Sid, you don't understand. People will taunt me. I will feel helpless. It is impossible to live without you. But I can't live with you too. I am sorry Jaan. I am sorry I can't.

Tears were unstoppable. She was alone there in the room. Aditi and Zain enter the room. She wasn't ready to face anybody.

Aditi: What is this Naaz?

Naaz understands Sid must have sent them here. She knows her Kullu. She doesn't reply Aditi.

Zain: Naaz, we understand your feelings but please try to understand, Sid loves you. He is hurt. Don't do this to him and yourself.

Naaz was still silent.

Aditi: No she will not understand. Stop being selfish Naaz. Can't you see his love for you? Stop being stubborn. You too love him. And both of you can't live without each other. For God's sake say something.

Naaz: I don't want any advice Aditi. I know what I am doing.

Aditi: Really you know it. They Kuddos to you. Wow! What a decision? I hate sympathies. You know that. If I can see pure love in his eyes, why you can't?

**********************************************************************************

Hey Guys! Thank you very much for your support. I am very grateful to people who voted for my story. This was my first story on wattpad. I got good response fro you guys. I never asked for voting or following. But still you did it. I am very thankful to you all. Next chapter would be the last chapter of this story. Maybe few of you are not happy that this thing happened to Sana. But guys I wanted to clear one point that kids are inseparable part of couple life but it is not necessary. You can live happily without having your own kid. There are so many kids in orphanage who seek for love and family. Can't we give some love to them and take some love from them? Lecture jyaada ho gaya. Sorry! It was really nice journey with you all. Please do support my other 2 stories too. It gives me motivation. And positive criticism is always welcome.