Chapter 37

Naaz was getting nervous in the room. She was sure that Sid is nearby her. She was just hoping everything to be fine.

Here in the living room, even Sid was restless. He was getting confused with the odd behaviour of Gautam. He was totally clueless about what he really wants.

Gautam: Zain, honestly I liked Shehnaaz. She is different. She is innocent, fierce and the most importantly she carries some positive aura around. She is magical.

Gautam was talking very genuinely. His expressions were very natural and cheerful. Zain and Sid both were not comfortable with it. Zain was about to say something when Sid interrupted in between.

Sid: I know my Naaz exceptionally well. I am not here to listen to her commend. She is the best and I love her for that. Please stop this and call her here. You've got issues with Zain. Why are you dragging her in this?

Gautam: Chill man! I told you prior. She is here because of Zain. A lot is however to be paid. Right Zain?

Zain: That's why I am here. You know me very well. When I am saying I can give anything for her then I mean it.

Gautam: You are an extremely selfish man. But I see you helpless, for the first time. You are practically begging me. That's exactly what I wanted. I like the Shehnaaz, really. If she were with you I would never have left her. But destiny here only takes my revenge upon you. She doesn't love you. And her love, her life is with her. Both can do anything for each other. She would never love you anyway.

Zain grew more anxious. He knew all of those things. But more of it pierced his heart.

Zain: What the fuck do you want?

Gautam: leave her now. Set her free. That is what I want it to be.

Sid 's face was blooming with happiness. He was feeling relaxed. Everything finally went right. He felt like he's in a dream.

Zain: That's it?

Gautam: Yes! This is it. For the first time you have loved someone and you didn't get her love. I can comprehend the pain. My vengeance is done.

Zain: I 'm totally speechless. I was anyway setting her free, really. Yet are you sure you 're not expecting anything at all? But I want to give you what I have snatched from you. I did very wrong to you. Only one bet and I made you lost almost everything.

Gautam: Yes, I lost it all because of you. I lost nearly 75 percent of my business. When Mandy left me, I hated you most. She was my love. My everything. Yet I l realized today that she really didn't love me. She just fell in love with my status, my money. Let it be so.

Sid: What's happening man? Means...I don't believe this is happening. Can I please meet her? Are vaat lag gayi thi ye sochake ke ab aur kya kya karna padega.

Gautam tells his maid to get Shehnaaz in living room. Finally princess was going to meet his prince without any guilt or without any worries. And there she was. Little nervous. But when she saw Sid, she was in cloud nine. Sid was seeing her like he was seeing her after ages. He so missed his Naaz. Both were frozen at the place. Tears were rolling. They waited so much for this moment. He so wanted to make his proposal romantic but he couldn't. When he realised his love for her, she got missing. And everything got misplaced. But now they are together. Sid takes his Naaz in embrace. It was bone crushing hug. His Naaz was with him after ages. She was only his. Sid never cried before. Actually he doesn't generally cry. But his tears were unstoppable as his life was with him. He was not going to leave her for second now. After some minutes they broke hug and look to Zain & Gautam who were smiling. They all sat on sofa and got relaxed.

Sid: I can't thank you enough Gautam. Whatever you have done for us, I will never forget this. You would be always special for both of us.

Gautam: I should thank Shehnaaz actually. I was living my life in search of revenge. I was just searching for the opportunity. I got it in form of you. But you changed my life completely. Thank you baby girl.

Sid: Oye princess! What magic you do on people? I think I should keep you in burkha all the time. I am in love with her bcos I know her from years. But what about you guys? What you like in her? Aise to ekdum jhalli hai.

Naaz gives glare to him. And all of them burst into laughter.

Zain: I like nothing but everything.

Sid: Oye! This is my dialogue. Copy right hai mera uspe.

Zain gives papers of Gautam's casinos to him. He had already brought it. Surprisingly he was happy. He was not sad seeing Naaz and Sid together.