Chapter 19

Naaz was restless and walking to and fro in a room. It happens when your souls are connected. You can feel their presence. You can feel their feelings too. Zain came into the room and went to her.

Zain: Are you ok? Why are you sweating in AC? Let me call the doctor. Did you have your food properly? Did you take medicines?

There was concern in his voice. But she has nothing to do with his concern. For her, he was just devil who has destroyed her happiness.

Naaz: I am fine. There is no need for this drama. Why you pretend when you don't mean it?

Zain: I know, you don't like me but my feelings for you are pure and real. You will understand it one day. I just know one thing, I can't lose you

Naaz: There is no point talking to you. I want to go out.

Zain: No sweetheart! You can't go out today. Get ready, one guest is coming. You will be happy to meet him

Naaz: I am least interested in meeting your guest

Zain: You don't want to meet your best friend?

Naaz: Sid is coming???? No, it can't be that simple. What are you up to now?

Zain: (smiling) so, you also start knowing me better now. Listen to me carefully. You have to pretend like you love me.

Naaz: (shouted loudly) No....no.....no....in your dreams Mr. Zain

Zain: You will do it Naaz. You will do it for your Sid. He is going to work for me now. You don't have any idea how ruthless I am! I will not kill him but I will destroy his life, his family. Everything.

Naaz: I beg of you. Please please please spare me. If I do that he will hurt himself. He will not able to take it.

Zain: Don't cry Naaz. I can't see tears in your eyes. I don't have any option Naaz. I can't lose you any cost.

Naaz: You can't win me either by doing this. You are breaking me in pieces. You say you love me. But you know one thing, you are making me die each passing second.

Zain: I know it, sweetheart. Seeing you in pain not easy for me either. I promise you I will fulfill every wish of yours. I just want your love. I can do anything for you but I can't even think of another man in your life. Yes, I am possessive about you.

He takes out a ring from his pocket and gives it to her and asks to wear it.

Zain: You have to pretend with him as if you are my fiancé. I love you. Don't make things difficult for me. Agar tum meri nahi hui to main puri duniya ko tabah kar dunga Naaz. Yes, I am obsessed with you and I can do anything to get your love.

Naaz was speechless. She can go through any pain but she can't see hate for her in her Sid's eyes. She would die instead. But now for her, no option was left. She has to sacrifice her life to give life to Sid. She can't die also. She has to live life lifelessly.

Zain goes to the bar and takes a drink in frustration.

Zain's thoughts: It's not as simple as I thought. She loves him so much. No. I can't bear that. I can't kill him also. What if things get messed? First time I am not sure about my plan. Am I doing it right? Imagine a scenario in which he get succeed taking her from me. No, it can't have occurred. My mansion has high-grade security. He can't do anything here. Fuck!!! Yet, he hacked my casino framework. He isn't as straightforward as I suspected. I must be cautious. I need to deal with Naaz as well. Her wellbeing isn't in acceptable condition. She is in huge mental weight. I am doing all these things for her. I know, I am harming her but she is the most valuable individual for me. I ought to appoint 24/7 medical caretaker and specialist for her. It would be fine I assume.

Tara comes to Naaz's room and asks her to get ready.

Tara: Ma'am, Sir has sent this Saree to you. He has asked you to wear it for today's dinner.

Naaz: I will wear it. You go

Naaz was vulnerable. Hesitantly, she took saree. It was Pastel yellow saree and silver sequined blouse. It was Sid's preferred shading she thought. Furthermore, tears tumble down from her eyes. Why god is so rude to both of them?

They are going to meet finally. But how would be the meeting? Will Zain be successful in his motives? It is said that words are not needed to understand love. You can measure the depth of love by looking in the eyes. Will Sid understand Naaz's compulsions?