Chapter 43

It was Zain's call and once again Naaz was not there.

"He will keep on calling until and unless phone being answered. Again I have to talk to this Mr Attitude." Aditi thought. She reluctantly picks up the call.

Aditi: Hello Mr. Attitude!

Zain: Oh Ms. Chandigarh! Not again. Why Naaz's phone aways with you? Don't you have your phone? And did you call me with Naaz's phone?

Aditi: Stop! How much you talk? I have zero per cent interest in talking to you. Naaz only called you but you didn't pick up the call. She kept the phone here and went to get fresh.

Zain: Ok! Then tell her to call immediately.

Aditi: I am not your kabootar ok? You call again. I am not going to tell her anything.

Aditi was talking on phone and Naaz comes out of the washroom.

Zain: Ok fine! I will call her. You don't need to do any favour for me. You call me Mr Attitude but you too are Ms Attitude

Aditi: I throw attitude on people to whom I don't like.

Naaz: Who is on the phone?

Aditi: Tera Zain. Come fast

Naaz takes phone from gives her angry stare for calling 'tera Zain'

Naaz: Hello Zain! How are you? I am sorry I couldn't call you. I came here and I met Aditi. Then the whole night I was talking to her. Morning Sid had planned breakfast for me so went there. Sorry once again.

Zain: Take breath Naaz. Did I complain? Why are you explaining to me? I was just a little worried hence I called you. But seems you are fine. And you look happy and content?

Naaz: How can you see me?

Zain: Are baba! Your voice sounds happy hence I said that.

Naaz: When you are planning to come here in Mumbai?

Zain: It will take at least 15-20 days. There are many things to be sorted. When you both are planning to get married?

Naaz: Not talked about it yet. Our parents will meet panditaji and then the date would be decided.

Zain: Oh! It is like that. But tell panditaji to wait for a month at least.

Naaz: Off course Zain! We five will rock. We will have fun.

Zain: We five?

Naaz: Yeah! I, Sid, you, Gautam and Aditi

Zain: Ohh! So Ms Chandigarh would also be with us.

Naaz: She told you? She is fun. You will like her.

Zain: I don't think so but let's see. Ya, we will surely have fun. Ok I have one meeting to attend. Will catch you later bye.

Naaz keeps phone side and hugs Aditi.

Aditi: Hey! What happened? Zain se baat karake itani khushi? Flip to nahi mar rahi?

Naaz: Chup baith kutti. I am happy for you and Zain.

Aditi: No....no....no....on which track your mind is going? Kamini matchmaker mat ban. I will kill you.

Naaz: I can die for your happiness. Wow! What a filmy dialogue.

Aditi: Naaz! Please stop this ok? This is so embarrassing. He loves you. How can you think also to set him with me? Such a kamini friend I got?

Naaz: Because I think you both are perfect for each other. Don't worry. I will not do anything. The whole universe will conspire to tie you both in a knot of love.

Aditi: Oye Ms Cupid! Take a chill! Don't watch dream with open eyes. Nothing is going to happen. I hate that man. Such a Mr. Attitude. Feelings are mutual. He also doesn't like me.

Naaz: Pyaar kie shuruvat aise hi hoti hai. Pahle takrar fir pyaar.

Aditi gets irritated and gets up from there.

Aditi: Dream baby dream.

It was evening and Sid arrives to escort ladies for shopping and movie. He directly goes to Naaz's room. Aditi was ready and waiting for Naaz as Naaz was confused about lipstick shade.

Sid: Hello Aditi! How are you? Tu to moti ho gayi yaar. Heartbreak me jyaada khaane lagi kya?

Aditi: Kamini your boyfriend is maha kamina.

Naaz: Stop your nonsense, Sid. Have some decency.

Aditi: There is no relation between decency and Sid. I hate your boyfriend Naaz.

Sid: Feelings are mutual. Naaz, how much time you are going to take? We are getting late. We will miss the show.

Sid has not seen Naaz properly yet. Now Naaz gets up and comes to Sid taking 4 lipsticks in hand.

Naaz's dress:

Sid was frozen seeing her

Naaz: Tell me which shade should I apply?

Sid was silent. He was staring her like mad.

Naaz: Sid? Where have you lost? Please tell yaar! Aditi is also not helping me.

Sid: Bomb!

Naaz: What? What are you say.ing?

Sid: You are not going to wear this dress. Change it now.

Aditi starts laughing.

Naaz: No I will not. I have done all makeup according to this dress. See my nail paint. Aditi has gifted me it. I will not change. If you don't want to come with us, we will go alone.

Sid: Baby! Why are getting angry? This dress is a little short. Climate is chilled. You will catch cold. You are so delicate. That's why I am saying this.

Aditi (laughing): I don't believe you are same Sid! By now you would have given dress of your choice in her hand. Khauf accha laga mujhe.

Sid to Naaz: That's why I hate her.

Naaz: Bebu please, don't ruin the plan. Please! Please!

Sid: Ok now let's move. I have not liked this dress. But I know how to respect feelings that's why I am not taking any objection.

Aditi knew this taunt was for her.

Aditi: I am waiting outside. Come fast Laila Majnu.

Naaz: Sid! Still you have not selected the lipstick.

Sid selects the nude pink shade and tells her to apply it. She was going to the dressing table when Sid hugs her from behind and keep his head on her nape.

Sid: You are looking very hot. I don't want anybody to ogle on you.

Naaz: Aise to mujhe burkha pehnake chalana hoga. You are there to protect me so I don't care about anybody. And sorry from next time I will not wear a dress like this.

Sid: Thank you! I love you, sweetheart! Now come fast otherwise plan would change.

Naaz applies the lipstick and then they move outside.